LOL @Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I use Silvertails as a relax mechanism to wind down and talk about one of my favourite things, The Mighty Manly Sea Eagles.

Of late though, it is filled with bickering between, dare I say it, my community online family taking pot shots at each other on how we fix our club and who is to blame…… Sad face emoji now please.

Hopefully winning next year will have us all talking around different subjects that who is to blame. We start taking on who is better Choc, Randall or Ola. Snake, Wombat or Turbo??

Silvertails is much more fun when we are winning. Bring on 2023 and some new ideas around how we play.

It would appear from the poll ... that an overwhelming % of Silvertails are positive about next year ...

Not to mention, a round one loss would mean our worst losing streak ever and Ryan’s head would explode!
We’ll have to see the draw but if we are playing the same team as we did in round 1 this year , “ lock it in Eddie “.

We’ll have to see the draw but if we are playing the same team as we did in round 1 this year , “ lock it in Eddie “.

And remember .. our first game may be in the U S of A ... they are still trying to make it happen according to V'Landy ... and they say Broncos interested ... what a first game that would be for Seibold ... no pressure at all.

PS if it is in USA we are going to be rainbow jerseyed so I am confident we will have our usual slow season start!
Honestly I’d almost rather we forfeit.

Go all that way , play a team from Blacktown , get absolutely flogged , go through the media **** storm that’ll surround it , come home jet lagged , and then proceed to lose the next 3 games.

Easier than forfeit , and concentrate on the real games.

If Penn is trying to promote his "brand", he would want an opponent of equal status as Manly, to make it media worthy.
He wants to promote his team in the USA and hope that someone will buy the club from him for more than $40m as no-one in Australia is silly enough to part with that sort of money

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12