[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this doesnt make you sick then nothing will. Big Toddy 'hailing amazing Parra'. No thanks to you, you biased prick. Wiping Watmoughs injury off their salary cap while disallowing Matai & Stewarts injury dispensation claims. Barely punishing them after cheating the cap. Refs refereeing them favorably. What have i missed?

Granted, they are playing well but Toddles has helped them anywhere possible, while not helping other teams. And that is why he is not fit for the job.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sp...eels-rise-from-the-ashes-20170907-gycwhs.html
They have been gifted the greatest rails run imaginable and multiple chances at it so they were bound to do well at some point. As you say they just snapped their fingers and were out of Choc's poison deal, ditto Foran, year after year they get to pick up points during the rep rounds playing heavily depleted teams then get byes when everyone is back to full strength. All because the NRL needs them to maintain a foothold in western Sydney...

If this doesnt make you sick then nothing will. Big Toddy 'hailing amazing Parra'. No thanks to you, you biased prick. Wiping Watmoughs injury off their salary cap while disallowing Matai & Stewarts injury dispensation claims. Barely punishing them after cheating the cap. Refs refereeing them favorably. What have i missed?

Granted, they are playing well but Toddles has helped them anywhere possible, while not helping other teams. And that is why he is not fit for the job.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sp...eels-rise-from-the-ashes-20170907-gycwhs.html
You missed the soft draw they had this year.

The better team on the day lost.

1st Storm try was forward pass and then Eels had a fair try disallowed.

Yeah serious .................how the f*** did the Storm's first try get awarded...............It pisses me off immensely that the regular "mistakes" being made by referees just get swept under teh carpet!

Anyone see Moses running away and backpedalling in defence when the cows made a break?
Embarrassing but highly amusing !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8