[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eels wanted no suspension at all for Norman. The NRL gave him 8 weeks.

I can't comprehend how Andrew Walker got 2 years for cocaine when playing for Manly and Norman gets just 8 weeks for MDMA?

Oh, and the 8 weeks also covers his sex and drugs videos (Mitch Pearce must be happy), distributing the videos to other players, and a police warning for consorting with criminals.

Surely the time has come to take the license away from them and replace the eels with an interstate team or the Wenty Magpies. Enough is enough
The slime will never have their license taken off them for any reason whatsoever, however, if it was Manly that perpetrated these illegalities, then we would be out the door, because the NRL see Parramatta as too valuable in the big picture.

The Eels wanted no suspension at all for Norman. The NRL gave him 8 weeks.

I can't comprehend how Andrew Walker got 2 years for cocaine when playing for Manly and Norman gets just 8 weeks for MDMA?

Oh, and the 8 weeks also covers his sex and drugs videos (Mitch Pearce must be happy), distributing the videos to other players, and a police warning for consorting with criminals.
I reckon Greenslime must have bought a house in Parra

I reckon Greenslime must have bought a house in Parra

And this is the problem in having a CEO who has " ties and loyalties ", the NRL in my opinion made a massive mistake when upgrading Toady Greenslime to CEO, the CEO should have ZERO allegencies to any club, person or organisation.

Que Dave Smith........oh sorry he wasn't good with deals for mates so let's **** him off!!

The slime will never have their license taken off them for any reason whatsoever, however, if it was Manly that perpetrated these illegalities, then we would be out the door, because the NRL see Parramatta as too valuable in the big picture.
That's exactly how it looks, but that is stupid thinking from the NRL. The so-called rugby league heartland of the golden west could easily be catered for by slightly extending the reach of Penrith, Wests... and Manly. Chips away at the overload of Sydney-based clubs, which has to happen eventually. You can still have a stadium at Parramatta, without having a club based there. If ever a club deserved to be booted from the comp it is that rabble.

And this is the problem in having a CEO who has " ties and loyalties ", the NRL in my opinion made a massive mistake when upgrading Toady Greenslime to CEO, the CEO should have ZERO allegencies to any club, person or organisation.

Que Dave Smith........oh sorry he wasn't good with deals for mates so let's **** him off!!
But but ...........Arko was aligned & was the best in the history of the game.

Greenburg reacting to the next parra scandal.

d9dc3aed3a6a112a99b154f6492323b9.gif

That's the problem. Since the Wanderers and GWS entered the picture the NRL are scared $hitless that the west of Sydney is going to go A-League and AFL crazy. doesn't-matta unfortunately have a large number of fans and although not all of them even live in Sydney let alone the west, the NRL thinks that they are vital to keeping league as the #1 winter sport. Plus they also bring in ratings for Nein and that's the bottom line at the end of the account sheet.

The really sad part is that the NRL have bent over backwards to be as soft as possible on the Speels yet a large number of their fans think that its all a conspiracy to keep them down. The reality is though that the Speels have done this to themselves. They have gotten off extremely lightly.

That's the problem. Since the Wanderers and GWS entered the picture the NRL are scared $hitless that the west of Sydney is going to go A-League and AFL crazy. doesn't-matta unfortunately have a large number of fans and although not all of them even live in Sydney let alone the west, the NRL thinks that they are vital to keeping league as the #1 winter sport. Plus they also bring in ratings for Nein and that's the bottom line at the end of the account sheet.
If it was the northern beaches wanderers we would be sitting pretty.

Can someone please clarify if the worms are getting their cheat TPA's included in their cap for 2017 and 2018?

Because IMO even if the players due to receive the cheat money are no longer at the scum club, surely this should not matter either way. The fact of the matter is there was clear intent to cheat the TPA system (obviously, for not only this year and previous years but for 2017 and 2018), so really those payments should not be wiped away but included in their cap moving forward.

Parramatta beginning to finalise termination package for Kieran Foran
fa7bb7e97899375a38b274c76ced93d0

Nick Tabakoff, The Daily Telegraph
July 28, 2016 9:33pm
fa7bb7e97899375a38b274c76ced93d0

The Parramatta Eels are set to eliminate any under-the-table third party deals from their termination package for departing star Kieran Foran, as they seek to maximise room in next year’s salary cap to recruit players like Jarryd Hayne.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...an/news-story/fa7bb7e97899375a38b274c76ced93d

:mad:

Seeing on fox a group of 50 and 60 yr old ex players (sterlo and kenny etc) sitting around reminiscing about their last premiership is a bit of a lol@parra.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8