[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...rah-feud-must-stop/1vuahb6xb8iy71nni13juxx8c0

The final decision on Parramatta's salary cap punishment may be announced by the NRL later this week.

We already know they have been docked 12 competition points and fined $1m.

But Eels fans shouldn't think it will end there.

I keep hearing the NRL may actually increase their punishment. More pain lies ahead for the embattled Eels.

Last edited:
Didn't greenturd say in there punishment last month that the board need to stand down for them to accumulate points,well if they don't after today's court decision then by right there basically playing for no points this week am I right or was I just imagining it.please someone back me up here.

How the hell would Broncos be able to afford Radradra?

What is suspicious about a team that fields:

Darius Boyd - current Australian International
Sam Thaiday - current Australian International
Matt Gillett - current Australian International
Corey Parker - current Australian International
Adam Blair - current New Zealand International
Jordan Kahu - current New Zealand International
Josh McGuire - current Australian International

...as well as Hunt and Milford who were suspended from Origin,

...as well as (rumoured):
Semi Radradra - current Australian International
Greg Inglis - current Australian International

Looks okay to me.

Didn't greenturd say in there punishment last month that the board need to stand down for them to accumulate points,well if they don't after today's court decision then by right there basically playing for no points this week am I right or was I just imagining it.please someone back me up here.

Well you have to win games to accumulate points, they were lucky to beat the knights.

They havnt been great since the punishment is announced.

Looks okay to me.
Don't forget Corey Oates is playing Origin and Kodi Nikorima is representing NZ as well. Oh and let's not forget they flicked reserve grader Copley and signed in-demand James Roberts and somehow improved their cap.

Looks okay to me.

Just look at their 1993 GF winning team and you can see that nothing has changed.

Julian O'Neill - Then Qld Origin
Michael Hancock - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Steve Renouf - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Chris Johns - Then Australian international and NSW Origin
Willie Carne - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Kevin Walters - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Allan Langer - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Glenn Lazarus - Then Australian international and NSW Origin
Kerrod Walters - Former Australian international and Qld Origin
Mark Hohn - Then Qld Origin
Trevor Gillmeister - Then Qld Origin
Alan Cann
Terry Matterson - Former NSW Origin
Gavin Allen - Then Qld Origin
John Plath
Andrew Gee - Then Qld Origin
Peter Ryan

How that lot was under the salary cap (which did exist and was much smaller then) I'll never know. Only Peter Ryan had not played in their 1992 GF win (former Aussie test and Qld three-quarter Tony Currie was the other reserve that day). Plus on the Broncos books at the time was another Aussie test player and Qld Origin rep in Paul Hauff.

How does a club with 9 internationals and another 6 origin representatives in its squad (3 of whom would go on to play test football) stay under the salary cap?

Last edited:
Rarararararadrrrraaaaaaaa to Broncs hahahahahah please be true
There's no way those donkey cheats should get the Semi. Parra are just bad at cap cheating. Donkeys are professionals having got away with it for decades, and those poor little cheating buggers always have to play on Friday nights. Donkeys..grrrrrrrrrr! Do not like!
And Lol @ Parra anyway, because we can.

Just look at their 1993 GF winning team and you can see that nothing has changed.

Julian O'Neill - Then Qld Origin
Michael Hancock - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Steve Renouf - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Chris Johns - Then Australian international and NSW Origin
Willie Carne - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Kevin Walters - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Allan Langer - Then Australian international and Qld Origin
Glenn Lazarus - Then Australian international and NSW Origin
Kerrod Walters - Former Australian international and Qld Origin
Mark Hohn - Then Qld Origin
Trevor Gillmeister - Then Qld Origin
Alan Cann
Terry Matterson - Former NSW Origin
Gavin Allen - Then Qld Origin
John Plath
Andrew Gee - Then Qld Origin
Peter Ryan

How that lot was under the salary cap (which did exist and was much smaller then) I'll never know. Only Peter Ryan had not played in their 1992 GF win (former Aussie test and Qld three-quarter Tony Currie was the other reserve that day). Plus on the Broncos books at the time was another Aussie test player and Qld Origin rep in Paul Hauff.

How does a club with 9 internationals and another 6 origin representatives in its squad (3 of whom would go on to play test football) stay under the salary cap?

Been doing it for years , but very professionally run so would hide it well.

Also have the " thoroughbreds" an organisation of super rich supporters who fund players for enormous TPA's

Lockyer was in about $300k for the last two years at the Donks, and about a million a year from the above organisation.

I think there's an ability for them to provide 2-3 million a year.

And then you have the advertising dollars , not a day goes past up here that you don't see or hear a Donks player promoting something.

Virtually unlimited TPA opportunities.

It's a highly unfair system but when you are owned mostly by News Ltd that's what you get.

Also have the " thoroughbreds" an organisation of super rich supporters who fund players for enormous TPA's

Lockyer was in about $300k for the last two years at the Donks, and about a million a year from the above organisation.

And then you have the advertising dollars , not a day goes past up here that you don't see or hear a Donks player promoting something.

It's a highly unfair system but when you are owned mostly by News Ltd that's what you get.
Saaam!

Hence the reason that the Broncos have always been against a second Brisbane based team. They have their apple cart and don't want anything upsetting it.

How did the NRL allow Lockyer to only be on a $300,000 contract from the Broncos, even if it was topped up with about a million worth of TPA's. Did they not reject it when we wanted to offer Gifty the same in 2014? And I would have thought, with all due respect to Gift, that Lockyer would have been rated as a higher worth than Glenn Stewart.

Hence the reason that the Broncos have always been against a second Brisbane based team.

How did the NRL allow Lockyer to only be on a $300,000 contract from the Broncos, even if it was topped up with about a million worth of TPA's. Did they not reject it when we wanted to offer Gifty the same in 2014? And I would have thought, with all due respect to Gift, that Lockyer would have been rated as a higher worth than Glenn Stewart.

Mate you know the story one rule for some and another rule for others.

Oh yes well aware of the reason behind the no second team issue , the Donks murdered the Crushers , and for a good reason ( for them),

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8