[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
funny how elsewhere i read on this exact site from clearly a more intelligent member that this is a league forum, they also welcomed all sides of debates and discussions

This is the Manly Sea Eagles supporters site. Are you ****ing daft?

You come on here with no intention other than stir ****, and deride anyone who doesn't agree. Get real. No one is going to agree with you. I am sure most people on here are sorry about Kieran and the very strange story as it continues to develop. That aside, most are pissed off at him for playing like a cat for 18 months with no effort before he left, he was called out by a commentator in a game last year for not trying. So piss off with you holier than thou attitude, you then tell a man in his late 60's you wont forget his face,and would love to meet him at brookvale. Nice threat topshot, all class.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Steve sharp has come out and said that Parra will fight any NRL penalties through the courts if necessary. This is before any sanctions have been handed down.

He's not the full quid that bloke. He is basically threatening them.

Steve sharp has come out and said that Parra will fight any NRL penalties through the courts if necessary. This is before any sanctions have been handed down.

He is without doubt an utter moron.
Biting the hand that feeds you as a defence strategy - wow, good move. Sharp by name, not by nature.

funny how elsewhere i read on this exact site from clearly a more intelligent member that this is a league forum, they also welcomed all sides of debates and discussions.

and this is exactly the sort of attitude that makes your fans hated amongst the nrl community.
your assumption that i live in parramatta is wrong, your other assumption that i don't live in a house is also wrong.
you are the guys with the chips on your shoulders thinking everyone hates you and is envious of you. in actual fact some of us are just fans of league and can call a spade a spade.

i have been nothing but respectful and civil in all my comments only to be attacked. your a big keyboard warrior ron, you win.

if only we had the pleasure of meeting when i came out to support my team at brookvale only a few short rounds ago. i dare say if you met me face to face you would not be behaving in such a way. so while you win this idiotic internet battle i will not forget your face ron. ill be sure to keep an eye out for you next time we play you at brookvale and i will be sure to introduce myself.

I'm sure Ron is shaking in his boots!

Please keep Steve Sharp as the Chairman for the slime balls.

I voted (as a parra leagues club member) for the Ray Price ticket in the last election as I thought he would cause the most trouble for them.

How wrong was I? I'm glad he stayed in and made them a laughing stock that they now are. :giggle:

This is the Manly Sea Eagles supporters site. Are you ****ing daft?

You come on here with no intention other than stir ****, and deride anyone who doesn't agree. So piss off with you holier than thou attitude, you then tell a man in his late 60's you wont forget his face,and would love to meet him at brookvale. Nice threat topshot, all class.

I'm well aware this is a manly site, what i wasn't aware of is that no other supporters are welcome.

i did not come on here to stir ****, if you read my first comments then you will realise that was not my intention whatsoever.

all class? well seeing as that man in his 60's was the one to start carrying on and start making things personal do i not have a right of reply?

edit: im also going to add that there was no threat made, simply that i would be sure to introduce myself. see if ron is as much of a hero in real life or only on the internet. most peple just like him do not behave in this way in real life and i would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

image.jpeg
funny how elsewhere i read on this exact site from clearly a more intelligent member that this is a league forum, they also welcomed all sides of debates and discussions.

and this is exactly the sort of attitude that makes your fans hated amongst the nrl community.
your assumption that i live in parramatta is wrong, your other assumption that i don't live in a house is also wrong.
you are the guys with the chips on your shoulders thinking everyone hates you and is envious of you. in actual fact some of us are just fans of league and can call a spade a spade.

i have been nothing but respectful and civil in all my comments only to be attacked. your a big keyboard warrior ron, you win.

if only we had the pleasure of meeting when i came out to support my team at brookvale only a few short rounds ago. i dare say if you met me face to face you would not be behaving in such a way. so while you win this idiotic internet battle i will not forget your face ron. ill be sure to keep an eye out for you next time we play you at brookvale and i will be sure to introduce myself.

Back under your bridge troll

I'm well aware this is a manly site, what i wasn't aware of is that no other supporters are welcome.

i did not come on here to stir ****, if you read my first comments then you will realise that was not my intention whatsoever.

all class? well seeing as that man in his 60's was the one to start carrying on and start making things personal do i not have a right of reply?

edit: im also going to add that there was no threat made, simply that i would be sure to introduce myself. see if ron is as much of a hero in real life or only on the internet. most peple just like him do not behave in this way in real life and i would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Nice backdown 'tough guy'. Ooooo wahhhhhh big bad ron picked on me mum@:cry:@:cry:

I have no idea why you parra trolls bother coming here. We will not engage in sensible debate as it is manly dna to hate your underachieving club and that will never change. Go back and talk to tour mate chief on the 1 eyed prick site.

So this is the supposed week of the big announcement.

If it's not this week it's October 10th, except if the Eels look like making the GF, then they are ****ed if they do and ****ed if they don't !!

Nice backdown 'tough guy'. Ooooo wahhhhhh big bad ron picked on me mum@:cry:@:cry:

I have no idea why you parra trolls bother coming here. We will not engage in sensible debate as it is manly dna to hate your underachieving club and that will never change. Go back and talk to tour mate chief on the 1 eyed prick site.

backdown from what exactly?

Shut up you dumb ass wanker, no one like your opinion in fact no one cares about your opinion. You go for a cheating club made of other clubs stars. Foran plays for Arthur and the money not parra. Norman will soon be an Eagles and you cheats will get what you deserve. The outsider name suits you coz you support parramatta and outside the 8 team. Parra are cheating scum and manly will forever be a better club then you cheating scum. Go back to the **** hole that is parramatta where all the houso parra fans give a **** about your opinion and eagle Ron may be old but he would still smash you!!!

Believe me meeting Parra supporters is no pleasure and one of them attempting to intimidate me is a joke, I can't cop your team or anyone associated with it, you all bleated like lambs after the Melbourne salary cap scandal about how unfair it was to not be handed the trophy for 09 and look at you, you are all carrying on like you are the pride of the league because you've won a few games with a team that's no different to the Storm from 09, it's BS and highly unlikely that you would even be posting here if the squeels weren't six from nine, don't get heavy with me, I don't fear anyone hiding behind a pseudonym let alone anyone else for that matter, I live in the real world and I'm too long in the tooth for that crap so go back to your poor sad life I'm not interested in wasting time on you, my leisure time is reserved for those for whom I have respect.

So this is the supposed week of the big announcement.

If it's not this week it's October 10th, except if the Eels look like making the GF, then they are ****ed if they do and ****ed if they don't !!

You watch the NRL sweep this announcement in this week , they will tried to make it a non event.

Parra are going to get off lightly and the NRL + Todd Greenturd will have some very lame and poor excuse why they have given it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8