[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gold the Warroirs has long record of great coaches.

It's the stop before becoming an assistant or fading into oblivion.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The preliminary punishment was 12 points, but Parra could not earn any points till they got under the Cap and the Gang of 5 resigned.
They are still in office@:cool:

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Spotted: Jarryd Hayne is in Sydney and has been seen having discussions with Brad Arthur. Are we about to see another salary cap issue in the making. maybe a $650,000 a year contract with a $650,000 TBA per year supplement hmm

Then again Norman is on the outer and is probably gone. I wonder if they would consider releasing Gutherson as well. Just a thought.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Fiz has drunk the koolade and is leaving the peninsula :eek:

Manly Daily Real Estate
The former Sea Eagles player and current Parramatta captain has been fielding calls on several fronts recently but one call that would be welcome would be one from his real estate agent saying that his Belrose home has sold well.

The 28-year-old bought 3 Loretta Pl five years ago with his partner Rebecca Pope. It is now booked for auction through Ray White Freshwater with a guide of $1.55 million.
Jeez he's aged 2 years overnight!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
The gloss is beginning to fade on the once superstar coach, I'm glad that some people are beginning to look beyond the facade of victim and are starting to realise the role this c**t has played in this whole Parramatta fiasco, let's hope the NRL doesn't just stop at the five board members but widen their investigation to include Arthur because even an idiot like myself could find his fingerprints all over the TPA's and inducements offered to their recruits over the past couple of seasons, my fear is the NRL are afraid of the damage to the code if the real truth were to come out, I don't think Greenberg has the balls to do what's necessary
Spot on. And while we are at it lets not forget the role the same c**t played in the white anting of Tooves. His obvious recruitment methods were well
underway while he was assistant coach here getting in the ear ( and who knows where else) of watmough and foreskin ,probably offering overblown contracts when he should have been giving Tooves his support. Nothing bad enough could happen to this germ for mine.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
And let's not forget it's cracker night for those of who remember a less regulated world. 1986 was the Last. Of course something way less important happened all those years ago as well. So the ol' town of Paralytic will be like dodge city again!!!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No need to be so unkind.

Cawypt7UMAAZXhk.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24