Livestream no longer works

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Not sure if they just messed up the geoblocking or they simply got sick of everyone inside Australia rorting it, but I can no longer watch the games online from the Netherlands!

I am trying to surf through my VPN for other countries and looks like they have geoblocked about everywhere

WTF NRL?

Looks like connecting through one of the countries near me works for now. Not sure why they have switched Netherlands off all of a sudden

Looks like connecting through one of the countries near me works for now. Not sure why they have switched Netherlands off all of a sudden
You'd think with Cleary and Fulton smoking the piece pipe, that the Netherlands would be a favoured overseas country!

Not sure if they just messed up the geoblocking or they simply got sick of everyone inside Australia rorting it, but I can no longer watch the games online from the Netherlands!

I am trying to surf through my VPN for other countries and looks like they have geoblocked about everywhere

WTF NRL?
"...you look at what's happening last night in Netherlands. Netherlands, who would believe this?" - Trump

"...you look at what's happening last night in Netherlands. Netherlands, who would believe this?" - Trump
Im proud of the Dutch today, sent a clear warning to the Far right BS that is going on globally. Gert Wilders and his crazy pvv got hammered hard and the vvd easily won with greens getting a good increase too.

Good on them. Pro-Europe and all about freedom!

Weird. The nrl website doesn't have Netherlands listed meaning livestream should work. (I know you would've checked this.)

Unless they haven't updated their website... or have included you in Germany (!)

I've gone back to paying for it through sportsnet world. Though now for the same price (extra $20 a month) I don't get any replays nor any super rugby and not sure about s.o.o. or league/union tests. (wankers)

But ....None of that helps you, sorry.

Weird. The nrl website doesn't have Netherlands listed meaning livestream should work. (I know you would've checked this.)

Unless they haven't updated their website... or have included you in Germany (!)

I've gone back to paying for it through sportsnet world. Though now for the same price (extra $20 a month) I don't get any replays nor any super rugby and not sure about s.o.o. or league/union tests. (wankers)

But ....None of that helps you, sorry.
I've got no issue paying. I paid for it on livestream at 60 euro for the year to get rid of ads.

Just sucks hey yanked it without notice or any alternative to me.

I know it's probably due to all the people out there rotting it.

I'll find a way to get it but hate to have to go non-legit

I've got no issue paying. I paid for it on livestream at 60 euro for the year to get rid of ads.

Just sucks hey yanked it without notice or any alternative to me.

I know it's probably due to all the people out there rotting it.

I'll find a way to get it but hate to have to go non-legit

All I have is 'email them' which as a computer guru you would have already thought of. Kinda ironic if they yanked it to stop the rorters....leads to it being rorted!

I pay for mine...feel free to drop by and watch (maybe not the 3am ones live.)

Business opportunity? You buy the right for broadcast, set it up and rake in those tulip scented euros!

As for now, I'm watching Terry Pratchett's The colour of magic.

Blame trump.

6swwzUJ.gif

Im proud of the Dutch today, sent a clear warning to the Far right BS that is going on globally. Gert Wilders and his crazy pvv got hammered hard and the vvd easily won with greens getting a good increase too.

Good on them. Pro-Europe and all about freedom!
Hasn't Wilders increased the number of seats in the next parliament? Last I heard he is looking like picking up 5 more of them and sit about level with the Christian Democrats.
VVD is down almost a quarter, and Labour looks like it got hammered with about a third of their seats heading to the Greens (~10) and the rest heading Right (~20).
Although Wilders thankfully didn't get near the 30-odd previously predicted, he has forced the centre-right and centrists closer to him on some issues, and they in turn lifted their numbers.
A fascinating process to watch as an outsider.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10