1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

live by the hasson die by the hasso

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rynostradamus, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Rynostradamus

Rynostradamus Active Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 50
    The title says it all. That was without a doubt the worst selection and rotation approach from a coach in ten years. We got what we deserved. Hiku, Hasson and Horo pisHHH off now.

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Wow, a real Sea Eagles lover/fan rushes in to support the boys. Or maybe not. I'm over some of the posters on here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mave

mave Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +720 / 28
    Fo shizzle my nizzle

4. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    Ha Hiku and Horo have been outstanding over the last few weeks.. Hasson.... well I'm glad he's going to parramatta..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pablo

Pablo Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 15
    Maybe it's the letter H you have a problem with?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. mave

mave Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +720 / 28
    I assumed Jay Z was a closet Silvertails poster, judging by the thread title.

7. killerspud

killerspud Active Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 2
    Correct me if im wrong but Hiku cant defend on the wing.From my experience a winger should always stay on the outside or directly opposite there opponent that gives u an advantage of head on tackle or pushing them in and Allowing ur team mate to tackle assist, thats not difficult he gets caught out all To often seriously he is a **** defensive winger and of all players to give some room the semi...dumb fckn dumb semi trailer will score a try every time maybe even twice...
    Beyond me so obvious he is there go to guy maybe someone needed to tell hiku.

8. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 47
    This seems to be happening all too often on that side and I truly don't think we can completely blame Hiku for it.
    It doesn't seem we really have any defensive policy in that situation and the blame should fully be put on the coach. T Turbo is defending the same way getting caught in no mans land looking like a peanut as well as Hiku.
    This comes down to lack of coaching and attention to detail to diffuse these attacking raids.
    This has been happening all year and I can't believe it's still an issue.

9. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    So if the numbers don't add up inside you just stay on your winger and let the centre or fullback stroll in ?? Wingers get the bum wrap because that's where the bulk of tries are scored, quite often the damage is done well infield. Hiku has made some bad reads this season, but so has Tom T. They'll learn

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  10. Brookvale2015

Brookvale2015 Active Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 171
    Only young lads

11. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    Hiku yesterday was exposed as he was against the cowpkes. He had to make Radrardra earn it. He had an unhappy game and again frail under the high ball. Horo has done nothing wrong over the last month or so so having a crack at him was unfair and Hasson got us a try against the spin yesterday and i do agree that it would have been better to consider alternatives but we have a salary cap issue and I would say that is why hes been consistently picked.

12. mosto

mosto Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 10
    It's only going to get worse when Hodges comes in for Ballin

• Like Like x 1
  13. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,797 / 122
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the Eels first try was caused by Killer rushing in, not Hiku's fault...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    We leak tries to Radradra and edrick every time. Tall fast wingers.

15. sean1976

sean1976 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 15
    Yep, killer not sliding cost us 2 tries yesterday, and he knew it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,642 / 74
    Hasson's face plant as he scored was simply wonderful. He did well to control the ball and ground it, and his face.

17. Jase Seaeagle

Jase Seaeagle Active Member

Central Queensland
    Ratings:
    +167 / 15
    We all should of been sliding in defence, We didn't do our homework. Blind Freddy could see they were going to use Radradra all day. He is there only strike weapon. Not to mention their best Actor.

18. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Can't be too experienced then as that leaves the center open to stroll in without any pressure.

The same thing happened to Tom T who was worse at reading the play and got caught half way in between a few times.

19. killerspud

killerspud Active Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 2
    Yeh guess only hope is inside defenders get across in time, getting caught short on your outside as a winger gives u no chance obviously because there is no one there, just frustrated to lose to the sqeels n it cost me all me multi's....