Line up for Sharks trial Feb 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate can you see him staying put if he can't start ? Api will be in the 9 as long as Ballin .

Massive talent but the kid is 19, could play 20’s this year. I think it’s a little early for talk of shipping off api. Sounds like hooker is his spot, his opportunity will come.

Does anyone else think JetSki is gonna be hard to leave out of the 17? I loved his defence, hope he gets his opportunity this season.

GoJetSki and Fainu were both impressive, not sure if ( where) they’ll start but I reckon they’ll see some game time this year at some point.

Fainu will get some time definitely with Api earmarked for soo . We will play the jetski in the wet .

Guess it depends on how baz wants to go with the backrow and lock rotation. Does he carry a wide runner or a middle runner? Jetski/Winterstein or Tanginoa is the main options but Lane is also sniffing around.

Does anyone else think JetSki is gonna be hard to leave out of the 17? I loved his defence, hope he gets his opportunity this season.

Should be on the bench with Frank, Tanga and Perrett for the first few games at least. It's going to be HOT, the big guys will tire quickly and defence is going to be a prime earl season factor while we gel.

Guess it depends on how baz wants to go with the backrow and lock rotation. Does he carry a wide runner or a middle runner? Jetski/Winterstein or Tanginoa is the main options but Lane is also sniffing around.
Thompson is an 80min left edge and trenty seems to think sirro is an 80min right edge, so if he persists with brown as the bench utility then there’s no need for a edge forward on the bench.

Still a bit concerned with the fact that Walker will not be available for some time yet and the strike power that he can provide fully fit . Interesting that Baz went for Parker as a winger on the weekend , mainly to most likely see how Tom Wright would handle a centre role but with Matt Wright apparently producing an ordinary effort , there will still be some serious attention and interest for this week"s trial to try to offer up a suitable centre pairing . As has regularly been suggested , it may be still down to Kelly and Parker for the short term .

How did tom wright go?

Dot great, not horrible.

Sharks (Moylan) did send a bit of traffic down that side and he went ok in defence. Gray put on a massive fend when our defensive line was backpeddalling causing Tom to stumble but he kept his feet and provided enough of an impact/slow down to allow the inside defender to come across and assist.

In attack he didn't get any real quality ball. Made a one on one strip and then seemed a bit stunned by it. Probably more surprised at being able to do that against some of the bigger boys. Also go the ball wide and late on the last, though about going it alone but had enough vision to get it to Cullen for a decent kick.

In summary showed glimpses but needs time in the position against the bigger boys in NSW cup. Will get a shot at some stage this year I think.

Thompson is an 80min left edge and trenty seems to think sirro is an 80min right edge, so if he persists with brown as the bench utility then there’s no need for a edge forward on the bench.

Well there is that, Baz has said a few times he thinks Api can play the full 80 so surely Brown drops out. Last year we didn't have too many options, this year he would be keeping out 3 or 4 better players.

Dot great, not horrible.

Sharks (Moylan) did send a bit of traffic down that side and he went ok in defence. Gray put on a massive fend when our defensive line was backpeddalling causing Tom to stumble but he kept his feet and provided enough of an impact/slow down to allow the inside defender to come across and assist.

In attack he didn't get any real quality ball. Made a one on one strip and then seemed a bit stunned by it. Probably more surprised at being able to do that against some of the bigger boys. Also go the ball wide and late on the last, though about going it alone but had enough vision to get it to Cullen for a decent kick.

In summary showed glimpses but needs time in the position against the bigger boys in NSW cup. Will get a shot at some stage this year I think.
Thanks for the insight brother. Believe it or not I did attend the game with my one year old son but spent most the first half waiting for a cheeseburger and the rest playing on the grass. Think it's safe to say he will be staying at home with mum next weekend

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10