Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well with Nate Myles and Lewis Brown in the squad it means Knnight will be based in Blacktown

No brainer really

Go to Easts

So it is confirmed that we lose Knight to the rorters, Nico Hynes is also gone. That's 2 more from that 20's 2015 team. We have absolutely squandered that teams legacy and this just tops of 2 years of crap decisions coming from our management.

Hi everyone, just want to put a few things straight regarding Liam Knight sick of bloody rumours & crap the press put out there, this group has been very fair to Liam and in general very supportive of him and both he and I appreciate it greatly.

Most people try to see the good in people and it shows big time on here, unfortunately there will always be grubs and a very few that like to stick the boot in when someone is down or having a hard time, it's a real downside to social media these days and unfortunately I don't see how anyone is going to solve this problem in a hurry

So as we all know Liam is leaving the club and going to the Roosters as of next season on a 3 year deal, he wasn't let go and he had never signed a new one-year contract with us as the media reported, I think that was the club trying to shut the head hunters down earlier this year,

Liam has learnt an awful lot over the last 6 years with Manly ( he was 15 when they signed him ) and we both are forever grateful to all coaches & staff they are great people also the supporters & fans are above & beyond

Unfortunately, he stuffed up big time a few months ago as we all know so it's probably for the best he makes a new start, at the end of the day he is still a bloody good player and can be an asset to whoever he plays for.

It is a very big wrench for him as he has some great mates in the team and in the area and a big place in his heart for Manly

I just thought I would clear a few things up and give the group the information straight from the horse's mouth, thanks again for your time and support of Liam, Embrace the hate !! D x

Hi everyone, just want to put a few things straight regarding Liam Knight sick of bloody rumours & crap the press put out there, this group has been very fair to Liam and in general very supportive of him and both he and I appreciate it greatly.

Most people try to see the good in people and it shows big time on here, unfortunately there will always be grubs and a very few that like to stick the boot in when someone is down or having a hard time, it's a real downside to social media these days and unfortunately I don't see how anyone is going to solve this problem in a hurry

So as we all know Liam is leaving the club and going to the Roosters as of next season on a 3 year deal, he wasn't let go and he had never signed a new one-year contract with us as the media reported, I think that was the club trying to shut the head hunters down earlier this year,

Liam has learnt an awful lot over the last 6 years with Manly ( he was 15 when they signed him ) and we both are forever grateful to all coaches & staff they are great people also the supporters & fans are above & beyond

Unfortunately, he stuffed up big time a few months ago as we all know so it's probably for the best he makes a new start, at the end of the day he is still a bloody good player and can be an asset to whoever he plays for.

It is a very big wrench for him as he has some great mates in the team and in the area and a big place in his heart for Manly

I just thought I would clear a few things up and give the group the information straight from the horse's mouth, thanks again for your time and support of Liam, Embrace the hate !! D x
So there we have it, nothing at all to do with Bozo wanting to get rid of him. Actually wanted by the club but trumped by the Roosters and Liam's desire for a fresh start. Perhaps Bozo and co aren't as inept as they're being made out to be.

All the best to you and Liam .

If the club saw it fit not to offer him a contract because of his driving indiscretion then that's their decision and it is not completely unreasonable. Many were surprised his current contract wasn't torn up when it happened.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8