• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another day another on contract player being moved on. Look I dislike brown as much as anyone else on here but the club continues to sign players on contracts only to ship them off if they do not meet their "expectations".
Gutho, Hiku, Ballin, Jamie B, Jesse S are ones that spring to mind (I am sure there are more)
I normally take rumours with a pinch of salt but stories like this seem to give truth to us being on the nose with player agents

Lewis "fkin" Brown....who is the source of this supposed go and look elsewhere scenario? Funny how if the rumour is shyte everyone questions it..source ..reliabilty..agenda etc...yet if it's cool no one questions it ? Maybe a bit of thought needs to happen...the original post to me just poses the question that maybe lewis isnt assured of a top 17 spot like he has been...maybe need to wait for someone like rothtool or zth's mate ritchie before we celebrate ....might be a case of celebrating too early re lewis' " premature evacuation" ???

If he has been given permission to look else where for 2017 to me spells if you don't go you are playing for Blacktown. Best go to a club that you will play 1st grade in. I would be surprised if he remains in the NRL so for mine he is off to the ESL.
But personally i still think his utility value is pretty good. The reason he is always pick for NZ. We all know he isn't a centre but he can slot in there if some one goes down. Can play Hooker, in the Back Row and Centre so lots of value on offer covering 6 starting players.

“Manly had never ever contemplated signing Segeyaro as he had never been on the club’s radar,’’ said Manly’s Head of Football Bob Fulton.

“James is a good player but with the signing of Jackson Hastings, we feel we have the number nine spot covered with Apisai Koroisau, Lewis Brown, and now Jackson in our top 25.

source sportingnews.com.au

maybe Bozo was including a message to silvertails that are assuming Lewis Brown is gonski in this report about us not being interested in Segeyaro and having (now), Jackson Hastings.

Tooves I got over. Tred I learned to live with. Gutho hurt but I moved on. Buhrer stung deep but I stuck solid. But if they let Brown go that's it for me. What next, Myles?

And if the rumours about Cartwright are true that will do me ........
Have they no shame

Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year feathered friends
imagesK8JO1MW5.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10