• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jamie maybe one day you will wear the mighty Maroon and white and captain us

If not mate I hope you play the best footy of your career for the knights and setup your financial future :)

You did have a good run with Manly and lived the dream that many have not had the opportunity to do :)

The only way for me to emotionally heal is to be optimisitic regarding your personal life, health and success.

I believe you will prove to be one of the best Hoookers in the game :) and this will make you happy :)

I can wait to see you shine in the nine :)

God Bless
Shut up, your constant love for Jamie is making me all warm inside. Jamie is not a ****ing hooker, he is a solid backrower but he was nothing amazing like you state. He just worked hard. He has not enough skill to compete with the top line hookers in the game. Good defence but not the vision for the 9.

Shut up, your constant love for Jamie is making me all warm inside. Jamie is not a ****ing hooker, he is a solid backrower but he was nothing amazing like you state. He just worked hard. He has not enough skill to compete with the top line hookers in the game. Good defence but not the vision for the 9.

stats are at the top :) can you read ?

your real tough behind your keyboard ... you little river rat go back to your sewer Lewis Brown is waiting for you
Name calling wow you've come down to my level... The fact a 16 year old is managing to get you to get to his level shows how much brains you really have, and I'll go back to my sewer, anywhere is better than Newcastle with Jamie Buhrer.

Damn lies and statistics.

This is why stats lie.

You are comparing minutes played as though they are equal!

Does a centre make as many tackles as a hooker or back row player?

Does a centre have the same opportunity to make line breaks or try assists?

The answer is no of course not.

Don't get me wrong, it is not that I think that Brown is a better player than Ferris, it is just that your stats aren't telling the truth. Brown played out of position in the centres nearly all year

King, not trying to defend the release of Jamie or throw love at Brown but what those stats don't show is how many games he was playing at centre when so many players were busted/missing etc
So his tackle count and therefore his missed tackle count would be somewhat different to him playing at second row and/or hooker.

If you want to base an argument solely on stats then you need to compare like for like.
Do you have the numbers for Brown when he played the same position/role as Buhrer for this year?

Damn you Dan, you beat me to it and of course were more succint!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12