Let's play Trent for Rent!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Trent was promised the world, given nothing and no opportunity to excel by the numpties in charge.

His leaving drops Cartwright and Ferris into our laps, so I guess the joke is on us.

Disagree, he had no coaching record when we signed him up, he brought with him Lewis Brown and Isaac John, both players were not of NRL standard at the time, which bewildered most Manly fans, he was desperate for a first grade coaching job
He signed a three year extension last year, so he was happy enough then, but Penrith sacking their coach changed the whole landscape and he was/is a possibility, it would have been better if he said that he was not happy at Manly and just asked to be released, instead he gives the club a twelve month notice for July next year, what club on this planet would accept a resignation taking effect three quarters into next season, Trent knew that that would be unacceptable to Manly, and was probably thinking that the club would settle with him to leave at the end of this season so we could start fresh next season, in all my years of following the game , I've never heard of such a resignation.

Disagree, he had no coaching record when we signed him up, he brought with him Lewis Brown and Isaac John, both players were not of NRL standard at the time, which bewildered most Manly fans, he was desperate for a first grade coaching job
He signed a three year extension last year, so he was happy enough then, but Penrith sacking their coach changed the whole landscape and he was/is a possibility, it would have been better if he said that he was not happy at Manly and just asked to be released, instead he gives the club a twelve month notice for July next year, what club on this planet would accept a resignation taking effect three quarters into next season, Trent knew that that would be unacceptable to Manly, and was probably thinking that the club would settle with him to leave at the end of this season so we could start fresh next season, in all my years of following the game , I've never heard of such a resignation.
Game , set and Match !!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10