Legendary duo Smith and Thurston earn Queen's Birthday honours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

Dont want to turn this political, and I am working class Labor, but Kevin Rudd??

I think we live in a world where it pays off to be a proper c#%t.

I'd say Billy Slater is certain to be next.

Dont want to turn this political, and I am working class Labor, but Kevin Rudd??

Uh oh, fair-shake-of-the-sauce-bottle you just turned it political!

Lets just say Morrison and Frydenburg won't be getting one for how they manage the upcoming recession, let alone their demeanours @:D

I'm ready for my negative ratings!

Last edited:
The only way this story could be worse is if Greenc$&t became knighted
Imagine ,,,,,,arise Sir Greenc&$t
VOMITING,,,,,EVERYWHERE

If only I knew that to revceive such an honour I had to cheat, celebrate someone being "unintentionally" knocked out (AKA 2007 GF celebrations). be an all round douche (I have that covered). And pout when a person that suffers irreparable damage playing against your team has the temerity to call you out as the person you are based on your actions at the time

Last edited:

I don't know what KRudd did to deserve this.....but it sure as f*** wasn't services to humility.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8