Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yeah, l was thinking about this too.
What is it, that just because they are brothers the narrative is they all have play at the one club?

It is rather simplistic and insulting to suggest they do not have their own minds and ambitions.

I love my brothers and would do pretty much anything for them but if they ( or my family) suggested l leave my workplace where l'm happy and paid accordingly ( an assumption) to go to another employer just so l can potentially fast track one of their careers with no guarantee that we work side by side would most likely be a no.

If l think l have the drive and ability to make it on my terms why would l potentially jeopardise that?
Not to mention that there is no guarantee they'll all play FG anyway. They could all end up playing Reggies together. Not sure that's ideal. You would think that at least one of them will crack FG but all three?? Not so sure about that, so what do they do then?

I'm not even sure where the idea has come from. I thought I read that the brothers had wanted to play together but that just could've been more media conjecture. Who knows anymore??!!

Even the T brothers know how hard it is for that to work out. It has happened a few times now but with Burbo only signing a 1 year extension, I think he even sees it as a strong possibility he might have to move on at some point.

I think the days of the Hughes brothers are long gone.

Anyway, this is only assuming they are actually angling to do this. I'm still hoping Samuela sees a bright future at Manly.

I already said "I could of worded it better, should of just kept it to the Finu's" and not sure what you're "colonisation of their traditional Island homes" comment comes into it, going of track a bit I'd say. You come across as very condescending and full of woke ideals, anyway, we'll just leave it at that.
Who are the Finus?

Given Mestrov seems to have stopped the leaks coming from within the club, if this move/swap hasn’t been confirmed yet by the club, I’d say it’s highly likely it was planted in the media by the manager, perhaps even in retaliation to an early heads up of Brooks coming to us.

Given Mestrov seems to have stopped the leaks coming from within the club, if this move/swap hasn’t been confirmed yet by the club, I’d say it’s highly likely it was planted in the media by the manager, perhaps even in retaliation to an early heads up of Brooks coming to us.
Yeah I would find it hard to believe we would suddenly give our best young half away.

I have been going back over this thread and am a little confused as to whether Latu has gone or is in fact leaving.
I dread to ask but can anyone clarify?
He's under contract with Manly and the reports were only that he's been allowed to talk to other clubs. None of the reports quote any Manly officials, or Latu's manager for that matter. The implication though is that Manly won't stand in his way if he wants out. He was apparently meeting with Tigers the other day. We'll have to wait a bit to see what happens it seems.

I have been going back over this thread and am a little confused as to whether Latu has gone or is in fact leaving.
I dread to ask but can anyone clarify?
I can confirm he was not training at the Titans this morning. All I saw was a groundsman.

Unless he gets a much better offer why would he leave?

I found it interesting that there were leaks about Talau and Brooks before the club's official announcement but not a peep about Jaxson Paulo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12