Late Mail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lloydy said:
Their defence is rubbish and that can't be fixed in a week, the only way they can win is if hayne and Sandow click and fire.

Our defence under Toovey has been atrocious as well.

Moondaog= Knows nothing about footy

I know who you are by the way.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Wasn't something important happening today, Rambo?

Any late mail on that one?
Yep.And it went ahead like I said it would.

Knock off the swearing Rambofan. Since you like to fly close to the wind im not going to be patient. Jatz Crackers

Rambofan said:

SeaEagleRock8 said:

A bit uncalled for i think. What went ahead, Snake to the Roosters? I didn't see any press conference??

*agreed - very tiresome and cleaned up MB

Ok... It's a given this is a danger game: the Eels are getting pretty desperate. Having said that we've played relatively poorly in our past 2 games and our boys will be hungry to get back into the winners circle. Parra have some talented players, but this is tempered by those same players being hot and awfully cold at times and they look a less than cohesive unit.

I think we will play it relatively safe, grind them into submission then pants them in the second half. Determination and class will always win out over flashes of brilliance that will fade over 80 minutes.*

*pure speculation.... But not completely groundless either methinks!

Rambofan said:

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Knock off the swearing Rambofan. Since you like to fly close to the wind im not going to be patient. Jatz Crackers

This isn't the Roosters forum btw. We didn't lose has-been Anasta. Beyond that, no loss of players as you predicted. Creditbility = gone. Now, piss off!!

torana355 said:
Rambofan said:

SeaEagleRock8 said:

A bit uncalled for i think. What went ahead, Snake to the Roosters? I didn't see any press conference??

That time of the month is it Romona?..and it's off not of, as in "Romona is a dick on and off this site". Make sure you concentrate on grammar when you get back to school after the holidays princess.

Halfbreed Ryan has never had confidence in the team. Wish he changed his name gives the great name ryan a terrible look.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8