Last round top 8 scenarios

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Pending on results this is the top 8 scenarios.......

1. Storm are too far ahead so they will stay no 1
Roosters best finish no 2 worst finish no 4
Broncos best finish no 2 worst finish no 5
Eels best finish no 2 worst finish no 5
Sharks best finish no 3 worst finish no 7
Penrith best finish no 5 worst finish no 9
Cowboys best finish no 5 worst finish no 9
MANLY best finish no 5 worst finish no 9
Dragons best finish no 7 worst finish no 10
untitled.png

Wow. What an incredible season for the final round to have so many potential outcomes re: final ladder position. Whatever the result id like to thank our team again - its been a helluva ride!!

I firmly believe we can focus and produce our best footy for the next month - we are in this up to our eyeballs. GO MANLY!!

I'd so love to beat the storm in GF :)

My pick of Manly v Panthers GF at beginning of the year was off the mark altho will be like a GF this weekend, for both teams. So psyched! Cmon boys!

My pick of Manly v Panthers GF at beginning of the year was off the mark altho will be like a GF this weekend, for both teams. So psyched! Cmon boys!
Maybe so but I think both Manly and Panthers will both make the finals. The pressure of playing on Sunday after all other results are known will be too much for the Dragons to bear, they will panic and lose to the Dogs.

Listened to David "Middo" (how do they come up with these nicknames) Middleton on the radio this morning.

He was asked his opinion of the most important games this week. He said in his opinion the Manly v Riff game was of minor importance as the final 8 will be determined by other games. It will only decide where in the 8 both teams finish.

He thought Bronco's, Dragons and Manly would win meaning the Cowboys would miss the 8.

Wish I had his confidence.

For the punters (Tabcorp prices)

Bronco's $1.47 vs Cowpokes $$2.70
Manlys $1.80 vs Riff $2.00
St Choke $1.37 vs Dessie $3.10

Interesting that 4 of the Top 8 have been in a slump the last month.

Does this mean that the other 4 are about to have their slump :think:>:)

I find it astonishing that there is not a draw yet for the first week of the finals. Apparently even Storm who know their position don't know when they are playing. All anyone really knows is that the Broncos have an advantage in having more time to prepare than their opponents.

I cant see the Bulldogs beating St Merge, who will be absolutely desperate SO after last nights result ( just one more point would have heleped) it looks like it's a win or Mad Monday.

The table above highlights just how bad we are.

1 of our 2 wins vs team that hasn't won a match in that period.

On form we are the 3rd worst team in the comp.

We can turn that around Saturday hopefully.

If it is a draw after 80 minutes tomorrow surely both captains agree not to score in golden point, it would guarantee both the teams a semi final berth and just break St George' fans hearts
I wouldn't worry about it, no way are St Georg a good enough team to turn up on Sunday. The pressure on them will be slowing building up since last night, by Sunday they will be ripe for the picking. Dogs have had a shocking year and want to at least go out on a good note, I'm not worried at all :)

After last nights result the Panthers will get in even if they lose as I can't see Manly beating them by 35+. They have a far superior point differential than the cowboys. Hopefully that will mean they will be less desperate to win..and we can get away with the points !!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8