Koula MUST be Fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I think he will do better than Tom has shown so far in 2024 with the opportunity at 1.
He actually done some great things at fullback his last few games there and has that acceleration to break open that ruck area but needs to improve support play, if he backed up Brooks tonight who poked his nose through twice late in the game, may well have been gone or at least in open spaces with their FB to beat
Koula is potentially a very exciting Fullback....but now our 3/4 line starting to look 2nd rate with Saab also gone 5 weeks plus

I look forward to Koula playing at the back and getting the pill where he can use his footwork and speed, the only thing I am uncertain on in his game would be the passing.

I think he will do better than Tom has shown so far in 2024 with the opportunity at 1.
He actually done some great things at fullback his last few games there and has that acceleration to break open that ruck area but needs to improve support play, if he backed up Brooks tonight who poked his nose through twice late in the game, may well have been gone or at least in open spaces with their FB to beat
Koula is potentially a very exciting Fullback....but now our 3/4 line starting to look 2nd rate with Saab also gone 5 weeks plus
Yes, I was lamenting when Brooks accelerated between 2 defenders and was standing there ready to offload for someone backing up on the inside. Koula missed his assignment there. Hopefully, with some prep and training he can start improving some of those areas in his FB game.

Would of been better if he had Saab supporting him on one edge and Tom in the 3/4 line, now every one will expect the poor bastard to be our superstar, think things are going to be pretty tough for us going forward.

Agree and not a lot of choices assume RayV would get a wing spot.
You'd think Ray is next in line , but even the Blacktown side are AGAIN disappointing giving few options....
Yeh likely Ray, at least he has a go

Fate has taken a hand here and if we see Koula do well at fullback over the next month or so then for me its a no brainer that Tom when he returns goes to centre.

We need some zip from full back and Toms body is restricting him now.

I hope this enforced change paves the way for common sense!

Fate has taken a hand here and if we see Koula do well at fullback over the next month or so then for me its a no brainer that Tom when he returns goes to centre.

Saw Tom live for the first time in a bit. He’s a shell of the 21 version. Guys numbers are good but honestly he just seems slow and labored and teams just number up on him. Sad to say but when he went off I actually text a mate and said, “fine, I think Koula is a better option anyway” can’t believe I sent it, but that’s where I’m at and honestly have been for a couple of weeks.

I think Tom coming back at Centre wouldn’t be a bad thing. Won’t happen tho.

Saw Tom live for the first time in a bit. He’s a shell of the 21 version. Guys numbers are good but honestly he just seems slow and labored and teams just number up on him. Sad to say but when he went off I actually text a mate and said, “fine, I think Koula is a better option anyway” can’t believe I sent it, but that’s where I’m at and honestly have been for a couple of weeks.

I think Tom coming back at Centre wouldn’t be a bad thing. Won’t happen tho.
Tom is padding his stats hard. He’s only taking hit ups and doing quite well as a support player. His ability to bust tackles seems non existent now.

Tom is padding his stats hard. He’s only taking hit ups and doing quite well as a support player. His ability to bust tackles seems non existent now.
Add his explosive bomb disposal efforts to this. Hang time Tommy gets at least 10cm into the air these days if at all.

Bill knowles may have fixed his body but has destroyed his mindset. Arguably his other 2 customers (Latrell and Pappy) mindsets are also shot.

You have intimated that Manly’s coaching hierarchy and common sense are both catching the same bus….

Seibold has to make tough decisions in tough times.
We have to admit Tom is not the player he formerly was after all his hamstring injuries,he has lost some of his strike power I believe.Koula will add that much needed strike power.
I’ve maintained the opinion that Koula should’ve been the fullback from the start of the season,because he filled that position formidably last year,and move to Tom to centre where he has played so well for NSW.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11