Knights Coach can’t find the dressing room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mr Manly 007

Reserve Grader
A group of players have lost all respect for the rookie coach - and has lost the dressing room . Players filthy and Drugcastle is not a happy place to be . Media waiting to break the news - The local media won’t publish any bad news as they are to blame for the cover ups of the poor culture in the club . ( Orchestrated by the CEO who calls the herald journos “my puppets “

A group of players have lost all respect for the rookie coach - and has lost the dressing room . Players filthy and Drugcastle is not a happy place to be . Media waiting to break the news - The local media won’t publish any bad news as they are to blame for the cover ups of the poor culture in the club . ( Orchestrated by the CEO who calls the herald journos “my puppets “

Any idea on the positions the players play?

There is a very good left centre there we would like at Manly.

Who cares
If you lived in the Hunter - you would care - they think they are the only team in the NR
Why are they not happy with the coach? Specifics?

The 5 players I spoke to agree he is the worst coach they have ever had .
you have to remember he has never done anything as a player and never been head coach before. They reckon he has no idea how to coach and will leak the information to the Sydney journalists because the Local paper won’t tell the truth.

If we could add the Storm and Eels to that list I'd be in some stratosphere of pleasure that would surely get me jailed.
Throw the Dragons in that mix as well, their supporters are dreamers living on the events from the 1960's.
Put the Sharks in also , their Chairman firmly believes that they are one of the top four clubs in the competition, FMD, based on what?

Steve O’Brien not going so flash these days, he was a show pony winger for Canterbury back in the day.

God no thanx…..most by overrated prop in years!!! Would struggle to oust any of our current forwards.
Maybe if I said "manly buy him now" that comment would be relevant. As the thread is about the Knights and a missing dressing room, I simply commented the same.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12