• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
kite gets a week.another soft decision by panel

best two props out so will be tough.if king and perry need to really lift their ordinary form to give us a chance-cant see them getting it done but if they do we will compete strongly.

Kite was never going to get off, adjudicated on by a pro-News judiciary.  Not when we're playing the Storm.

Very poor decision.  I saw plenty of worse stuff going on in the Eels Canberra game.  More rubbish around the neck by Hindmarsh.  Nothing done. 

Another player will get a chance. Maybe Buhrer? I guess we will find out an hour before kick-off.

I heard that Reddy is getting one week, which is ridiculous considering what he did compared to Weyman & Kite.

They couldn't bear Kite tearing through the Storm and having another 40-0 scoreline that's all.

Seriously, he was never going to get off i reckon since he'd already been charged previously for a high tackle.  If this was his first it would've been ok.  Maybe?

Clontaago...As in you can't submit an article (if so make sure you are logged in at the top)

If you mean i haven't asked him to log an as an article, is because this post isn't an article its just a topic about it

A loss, but maybe not as big as we think with Cross and Galuvao able to play more minutes, and both have been going well

I would bring Morewood in, let him fly around the park for 5mins with his only instructions being to bring back Slater and sMyth's head

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8