1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King question?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mellonhead, Aug 4, 2006.

1. mellonhead

mellonhead Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A mate rung me today and posed the following question to which I failed to come up with a suitable response...guys please help!

"Even with Manly having the bye this week, how come King will still get a bonus payment (as each week) for his attacking and defensive efforts."

By chance is he referring to the fact he doesn't tackle and he does go forward? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I think your mate is full of **** and doesnt know a thing about Kings contract with the club

3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,763 / 72
    Mellon - Are you mates with Matabele?

4. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe players get bonus payments per game, so maybe they don't get a bonus payment during a bye..

if he is referring to the fact he doesn't tackle and he "does" go forward...then maybe they give him the bonus for going forward.

Or did you mean he DOESN'T go forward, which therefore your a mellonhead and can't set up a gee up for quids.

5. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it would have been more apt to point out that he is going to be making similar ground and tackles this week, yet he won't be given a bonus.

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    exactly c_eagle, i think everyone else in this thread has completely missed the point. Well done.

essentially he is saying that he will be putting in the same amount of effort and yards, so he should be getting paid the same

7. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Thanks Dad.

Maybe the majority of people got it, just didnt reply as the common reply was to bag Mellonhead.

8. Barks

Barks Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ummm, thanks Einstein.....I think we all got the point of mellonheads post

9. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    This weekend will improve his tackle effectiveness rating.

10. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    It's the bye and we are still bashing King!!!!! :lol:

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    after 2 weeks of 100+, im sure he would cop crap even if he played like BK

12. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    My mate just rang me and told me he saw BK at brisbane airport this arvo... said he was wearing a pink shirt.. i told him mate he's about the only bloke who could wear a pink shirt and pull it off... i sure wouldn't give him crap hahah