Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"LOL, ok so if we call you a rapist, it doesn't go to court it means your hands are cleansed, so therefor your a child rapist. It's true because you haven't gone to court to be found "not guilty".........WHAT????????

dogs12 said:
Pittwater Legend said:
dogs12 my life is infinitely better than yours because it's clear to everyone just how dumb you are. Every fan on this forum would hate to be in your shoes as you lack intelligence and you follow a losing team.

Now I think it's time for you to move out of your parents garage.

LOL, what an idiot you are, you think because i don't stop and check my spelling on a footy forum i'm less intelligent then you?

It just shows i have a life.

For the record i live in my own house with my girlfriend, soon to be wife and i own it. I also own two investment properties if your parents will help pay your rent.

:D

As for the Foran manly 2015 crap, sounds like the des one.

I've heard from some pretty good sources now that Foran will be at the dogs in 2013.

I've heard from some pretty good sources now that Foran will be at the dogs in 2013.

No need to repeat yourself mate. You jaw off about others throwing insults but you do a good job yourself, what was it you said, people in glass houses.

I don't post furphies, Forans deal was sealed when it was confirmed that Cliffy Lyons joined the coaching staff.

Hasler told the owner/snr mod of your kennel forum that he would keeping the current halves combination, Hasler and Johns are big fans of Keating. Halsers other statement that he would be drawing from the berries youth, not buying players, must have given you lot a hint.

Moondog said:
Ha! I bought a slab of beer tonight, I own it , its all mine!

..and btw doggy three sheets of roofing iron doesnt mean you are home owner and have investment properties.

I find it funny that a lad that folllows the dogs yet spends all day on a Manly forum is then telling silvertail fans to get a life??

So if I say your an inbred who couldn't get a root by anyone but his great grandmother it makes it true?

Uncovered meat to the kitty cat aye

Also if you knew what you were on about a girlfriend who your about to marry is often called a fiancee, learn to bull**** better berriesbro

Now stop being defamatory or I will take you to caught and take your toothbrush and ball of lint, the only 2 things you own in the world, well that and the phone you stole from your most recent victim to post here

I Dont pretend to know what Foran is doing but I can tell you this.

There is a talk that Foran has made a decision more than a month ago and his talk supposedly comes from a Roosters source, how reliable I dont know. The Rooster source is claiming that the reason why they have signed Maloney so far out is because Foran " was off the market in 2013"

The Roosters were supposedly mad keen on signing Foran and if that was true they wouldnt spend that salary cap money while there was still a chance of signing him.

If it is true that Foran is off the market and that is because he has decided to stay at Manly, then Manly wouldnt you have thought it should have been announced it by now. So if the other Ernie is right surely we will hear very shortly.

Like I said I dont know how true any of this is and if I find out before it is official I wont be posting it here.

The Eagle said:
Manly never announce s**t Greenturd on the other hand is very fast

It is the sort of news that you would have thought Manly would want to announce immediately and it would take pressure of Kieran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv_Sy1sUmD0

this is what dogs fans are doing over foran, remember you fools snake is why we win comps. Hasler no longer under the radar.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

There is a talk that Foran has made a decision more than a month ago and his talk supposedly comes from a Roosters source, how reliable I dont know. The Rooster source is claiming that the reason why they have signed Maloney so far out is because Foran " was off the market in 2013"

The Roosters were supposedly mad keen on signing Foran and if that was true they wouldnt spend that salary cap money while there was still a chance of signing him.

If it is true that Foran is off the market and that is because he has decided to stay at Manly, then Manly wouldnt you have thought it should have been announced it by now. So if the other Ernie is right surely we will hear very shortly.

Like I said I dont know how true any of this is and if I find out before it is official I wont be posting it here.

Shouldn't you have a few more 'buts' to go with all those 'ifs'?

Earnie and all don't forget he is signed for 2012 and 13 but may have an option to shop around for 13. The rooster mail may indicate he is leaning toward staying. And this is a young man's private business. Kieran kept things close to his chest when there were all sorts of rumours two years ago, and he stayed. He does not seem the type to play out negotiations via twitter or the media. So don't hold that against him or the club.

dogs12 said:
For the record i live in my own house with my girlfriend, soon to be wife and i own it. I also own two investment properties if your parents will help pay your rent.

Is this the most pathetic thing ever posted on this site?

Earnie the Eagle said:
dogs12 said:
Pittwater Legend said:
dogs12 my life is infinitely better than yours because it's clear to everyone just how dumb you are. Every fan on this forum would hate to be in your shoes as you lack intelligence and you follow a losing team.

Now I think it's time for you to move out of your parents garage.

LOL, what an idiot you are, you think because i don't stop and check my spelling on a footy forum i'm less intelligent then you?

No need to repeat yourself mate. You jaw off about others throwing insults but you do a good job yourself, what was it you said, people in glass houses.

I don't post furphies, Forans deal was sealed when it was confirmed that Cliffy Lyons joined the coaching staff.

Hasler told the owner/snr mod of your kennel forum that he would keeping the current halves combination, Hasler and Johns are big fans of Keating. Halsers other statement that he would be drawing from the berries youth, not buying players, must have given you lot a hint.

Moondog said:

..and btw doggy three sheets of roofing iron doesnt mean you are home owner and have investment properties.

LOL, and two other senior mods have said Foran will be here in 2013. It doesn't mean anything.

If you believe the crap that is told everywhere your a fool.

The Eagle said:
So if I say your an inbred who couldn't get a root by anyone but his great grandmother it makes it true?

Uncovered meat to the kitty cat aye

Also if you knew what you were on about a girlfriend who your about to marry is often called a fiancee, learn to bull**** better berriesbro

Now stop being defamatory or I will take you to caught and take your toothbrush and ball of lint, the only 2 things you own in the world, well that and the phone you stole from your most recent victim to post here

No, but if i said your being raped by your grandmother with a strap on it does.

Also if you knew i'm not going to go through the whole "fiancee" a long time crap, i'm going to pop the question and take her to america and get it done. I don't need to bull****, i'm not some sad pathetic loser who needs to try and talk **** to people, you guys start this crap as you can't handle football talk without having a hoppa up you.

If you want to rent a property i'm sure you and a few other blokes can put some money together and afford to rent one, you must be over living in your mothers garage. Just be aware the walls are painted blue and white.

MadMarcus said:
dogs12 said:

Is this the most pathetic thing ever posted on this site?

I'm pretty confident that telling someone you don't know at all that your life is **** or better is alot worse, he is most likely embarrased now that he realises he has nothing on me in life, that is if he can accept the truth.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

There is also talk that his family want him under Des, he wants to be under Des and that he will follow Des in 2013.

Dogs why don't you just give up, uv died a thousand deaths on this thread! Your either a resilient little prick, or dumb as dog****.
Or both.

Shoe1 said:
Earnie and all don't forget he is signed for 2012 and 13 but may have an option to shop around for 13. The rooster mail may indicate he is leaning toward staying. And this is a young man's private business. Kieran kept things close to his chest when there were all sorts of rumours two years ago, and he stayed. He does not seem the type to play out negotiations via twitter or the media. So don't hold that against him or the club.

Agree mate, it was all just a gee up for that dog troll. If I was in Foz's shoes I would do the same and keep it to my chest. I have a lot of respect for this young man and regardless of what he does, he would never lose lose that. I am certain the club will let everyone know when the time is right.

[quo

[/quote]

Moondog said:

[/quote]

LOL, and two other senior mods have said Foran will be here in 2013. It doesn't mean anything.

If you believe the crap that is told everywhere your a fool.

...tosser!

I like how many people have "very reliable" sources

Face facts there are, at most 3 people who know what the exact story is

1. Foran
2. His Manager
3. Maybe is family

Everyone else is pushing their own story / agenda.

Dogs will not know what Manly are doing to retain him and vice versa. It is in his interest to think all parties are in with a chance to retain him

All that said it is the off season and there is only so long you can relive a premiership....when was the last one the dogs won?

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
The Eagle said:
Manly never announce s**t Greenturd on the other hand is very fast

It is the sort of news that you would have thought Manly would want to announce immediately and it would take pressure of Kieran.

Foran is on holidays at the moment and wont be back until January.

Having said that I reckon we will lose one of DCE and Foran - the cap will prevent us from keeping both. Tooves said as much (not directly) that at the Football AGM that the cap is making it difficult for us in 2013.

I especially liked the bit where you said George Rose if fatter than most dogs supporters mums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8