Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME OVER !!!!

sp00042994-image.jpg

Where are all the moderators? Must all be on holidays, otherwise theyd be all over this thread.

Be more suspensions than after the Brookie Brawl! LOL

Timmy said:
The guy is a jacob, but really, we should settle this in caught.

Lol caught - passed tense and better than english catched

Eg - the bulldogs may have made the finals had Barba caught more bombs

Court - a place of justice

Eg -the bulldogs will always have coffs harbour hanging over their head because the gangrape case never went to court, unlike manly custodian Brett Stewart who was proven innocent in court

The Eagle said:
Timmy said:

Eg -the bulldogs will always have coffs harbour hanging over their head because the gangrape case never went to court, unlike manly custodian Brett Stewart who was proven innocent in court

Or it didn't make it to court because there was nothing to say it was remotely true, where as Brett Stewarts actions along with his fellow slapping sponsor buddy are very questionable at the best of times.

the mauler said:
Where are all the moderators? Must all be on holidays, otherwise theyd be all over this thread.

Be more suspensions than after the Brookie Brawl! LOL
Holidays! Oh yeah, they'd like you to think that........................

Cambo said:
dogs12 said:
madmanlybogan said:
Oi dogsh1t piss orf back to the kennel ya carnt! this is the manly forum! FARK ORF WE'RE FULL! go back to to your filthy ethnic club with the rapists and terrorists ya mongrel! Git a big fat kebab up ya, ya carnt!

again a rape joke, you shouldn't be talking.

Clay said:
dogs12 said:
The Eagle said:
What about Tandy's best mate Turner?

Poisoned apple from the same poisonous tree Tandy came from lol,grub Ennis as captain? Really?

You need a serious rebuilding phase through the whole team, your backs are a massive weakness headed by Ben "couldn't catch aids in an african brothel" Barba to your "rep player" Morris, your halves lol, one would make a tremendous hooker and the other would look legendary in the under 14s side, back row is so so but front row is amazeballs,even before Graham who is being payed overs because he is unrequired and strengthening your strongest part, its like having an xr8 and buying a GT, you had power before and you just payed an extra $80k to go the same speed limits, you'll get to those speed limits slightly faster, congratulations but money should have went elsewhere like buying a young fullback who can catch

And I'd love to have Kasiano in maroon and white, nothing wrong with him

We needed a quality prop to replace Tandy, as much as he is a prick he was unreal for us and cosntantly laid better platforms then Hannant. Your comment on Turner is obviously based on the fact hes from storm and your upset. Turner is a good solid player and had nothing to do with that. It's like saying Hoppa is a thug who slaps sponsors cause he played with Watmough. Turn it up.

We had 3 huge problems in our team, one is 5/8, one is a wing spot and the other is the way we were drilled, and the lack of fire in most games.

The last stuff has been addressed by getting Des, i don't think he will just automatically make a title appear though i do believe the days of soft trys and pathetic 20 minute periords will stop. He will have them physically and mentally at their peak.

The problems that need attention are 5/8 and wing, Lett may be an option but will see what Des produces with that. Keating isn't the answer, Reynolds might go ok but again i doubt is the answer. Obviously why the dogs so keen on Foran.

The crap you said about Barba is a joke, he is a gun and will only get better in his first year at fullback and 2nd year in the nrl he took the leading try scorer for nrl, leading tackle breaks, up their with line breaks and is a huge factor, alot of the great fullbacks from brett stewart to matty bowen were horrible with something when they started and improved over time and coaching. I'm confident Des will help get his head right and to be honest most of this "drop bombs" is hugely over hyped. He is no where near as bad as people made out he had 3-4 games where he was a nightmare back there but outside of them he was pretty good, not to mention that he has little to no support back there.

Morris was a top centre a few years ago and as shown when he played for Australia this year he has the ability just requires quality ball and injury free year. Hopefully we can see that for a change.

You had more then 3 huge problems. half your roster would be fringe first graders in any decent NRL team.

The majority of your players are purchased after making there NRL debuts for other clubs, and they couldn't give two ****s about the club. You cant buy heart. Your captain is on his 5th or 6th club? Half your team refuses to live in the Belmore area, most of them living in the Shire. Why because Belmore is a horrible place.

Most of barbas tries and breaks came at the back end of games when you were losing by more then 14+ points against sides that are already thinking about next week because they have already rolled the berries.

Morris was selected for Australia but that is after 5 or so players picked before him pulled out from injury. And players like Gasnier, Cooper, Lyon have retired from rep football. Morris wouldn't be in the top 10 centers in the NRL

Alot of our squad is fine, your just looking at it with your biased nonsense. Barba, Turner, Morris, Hodkinson, Tolman, Ennis, Graham, Pritchard would get a start at MOST clubs, some of them all. Some of them wouldn't e.g Hodkinson at Cowboys. Ennis at Storm etc.

Then blokes like Eastwood, Stagg etc would likely get a bench spot at worse.

Agree Morris isn't a top 10 centre, however he is still a good quality player and if he has a half who can give him good ball he will look like he did in 09 when Kimmorley ran the show.

The dribble you ranted about Barba is incorrect, infact most of his trys were in the first half. Look up your facts before you speak.

Pittwater Legend said:
There's no mistaking the idiotic one eyed opinions. What really gives it away though is the horrendous spelling and grammar. Correcting him could literally be a full time job.

I don't follow the insult your trying to make LU? Is that the new LOL?

As for the rest of it, i'm sorry i don't sit there and double check spelling to make sure it is up to your internet forums standard. LOL get a life.:D

Dear doggies scum

What are you doing here you troll. Please f off and don't return or better still please cease breathing ASAP.
Kindest regards
Cambo.

LOL, good one mate, how about you do the world a favour and take your own ideas and put them to work.

Pittwater Legend said:
Could you please write like a normal person DoggiesBro?

Your idiocy is painful and offensive.

dogs12 said:
I don't follow the insult your trying to make LU? Is that the new LOL?

As for the rest of it, i'm sorry i don't sit there and double check spelling to make sure it is up to your internet forums standard. LOL get a life.:D

Lol. Most pathetic deflection ever. This response from you only confirms that you're DoggiesBro.

I have an amazing life and one that is infinitely better than yours. However my life would be slightly better if morons like you could help yourselves.

Right, so i'm now someone else on this forum? Sorry i'm not every bulldog fan on this site, secondly you don't know a thing about me, or my life. Anyone who says that kind of crap without any knowledge not only shows what a foolish person they are, they usually are some sad loser who lives in their parents garage.

Get out of the garage and do something with your life.

dogs12 said:
The Eagle said:
Timmy said:

Or it didn't make it to court because there was nothing to say it was remotely true, where as Brett Stewarts actions along with his fellow slapping sponsor buddy are very questionable at the best of times.
Brett was found not guilty. What's hard to understand???

madmanlybogan said:
Oi dogsh1t piss orf back to the kennel ya carnt! this is the manly forum! FARK ORF WE'RE FULL! go back to to your filthy ethnic club with the rapists and terrorists ya mongrel! Git a big fat kebab up ya, ya carnt!

Nice. Dogs supporter masquarding as a Manly fan in an attempt to make us look like redneck fools. Old trick, kid. Done in the DT feedbacks all the time. Try again.

Because conmen are as credible complainent/witness as Ben Barba is a fullback and the dogs top 25 have premiership have premiership credentials

Your hands arent cleansed, Snakes are and your guilt by association tells me that all bulldogs players are match fixing cheats, we slap sponsors whilst drunk

I know what id rather be associated with, I'd rather be an angry drunk than a soulless cheat and captained by someone so grubby even Hindy (the placid, dopey flopper) wanted to bash him

Thanks for playing, you just lost the game

[
Right, so i'm now someone else on this forum? Sorry i'm not every bulldog fan on this site, secondly you don't know a thing about me, or my life. Anyone who says that kind of crap without any knowledge not only shows what a foolish person they are, they usually are some sad loser who lives in their parents garage.

Get out of the garage and do something with your life.
[/quote]

The purpose of this forum was to discuss whether Foz would stay long term, well Manly fans we are are going to get an early Chrissy present and doggy boy I guess your team will be sticking with whats her name because Foran is staying a loyal Eagle on an extended contract until 2015...get that up ya!!

Hamster Huey said:
madmanlybogan said:

Nice. Dogs supporter masquarding as a Manly fan in an attempt to make us look like redneck fools. Old trick, kid. Done in the DT feedbacks all the time. Try again.

Mate, im no redneck, im a proud nationalist and true blue manly supporter! those scumdog fans are nothing but falafel eating, rag wearing, troublemakers! and they dont even celebrate christmas! we are the premiers plus we live near the beach! that makes us superior to them in every way!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
dogs12 my life is infinitely better than yours because it's clear to everyone just how dumb you are. Every fan on this forum would hate to be in your shoes as you lack intelligence and you follow a losing team.

Now I think it's time for you to move out of your parents garage.

I think the mods are cutting us some slack as a chrissy present, see they are human after all....Merry Xmas to all you Mods you do a thankless job and we really do like you all.

The purpose of this forum was to discuss whether Foz would stay long term, well Manly fans we are are going to get an early Chrissy present and doggy boy I guess your team will be sticking with whats her name because Foran is staying a loyal Eagle on an extended contract until 2015...get that up ya!! ............sounds good to me, mind you, he'd be crazy to go anywhere else now Cliffy's here.

Moondog said:
The purpose of this forum was to discuss whether Foz would stay long term, well Manly fans we are are going to get an early Chrissy present and doggy boy I guess your team will be sticking with whats her name because Foran is staying a loyal Eagle on an extended contract until 2015...get that up ya!! ............sounds good to me, mind you, he'd be crazy to go anywhere else now Cliffy's here.

Absolutly, I can see Cliffy working his magic with Foz, what a combination.

joeboy said:
wait a sec.. ernie? where did that news come from re foz signing till 2015?

damn i hope thats true.

If you are going to start a rumour, it may as well be a big one. Not that I am saying this is a rumor. I see Cliffy working to turn Foz into the greatest 5/8 that ever played. Why would he want to go anywhere else when he will be working with Manly legends like Tooves, Cliff and Beaver...ooops let that one slip.

Pittwater Legend said:
dogs12 my life is infinitely better than yours because it's clear to everyone just how dumb you are. Every fan on this forum would hate to be in your shoes as you lack intelligence and you follow a losing team.

Now I think it's time for you to move out of your parents garage.

LOL, what an idiot you are, you think because i don't stop and check my spelling on a footy forum i'm less intelligent then you?

It just shows i have a life.

For the record i live in my own house with my girlfriend, soon to be wife and i own it. I also own two investment properties if your parents will help pay your rent.

:D

As for the Foran manly 2015 crap, sounds like the des one.

I've heard from some pretty good sources now that Foran will be at the dogs in 2013.

As for the Foran manly 2015 crap, sounds like the des one.

I've heard from some pretty good sources now that Foran will be at the dogs in 2013.

The Eagle said:
Because conmen are as credible complainent/witness as Ben Barba is a fullback and the dogs top 25 have premiership have premiership credentials

Your hands arent cleansed, Snakes are and your guilt by association tells me that all bulldogs players are match fixing cheats, we slap sponsors whilst drunk

I know what id rather be associated with, I'd rather be an angry drunk than a soulless cheat and captained by someone so grubby even Hindy (the placid, dopey flopper) wanted to bash him

Thanks for playing, you just lost the game

LOL, ok so if we call you a rapist, it doesn't go to court it means your hands are cleansed, so therefor your a child rapist. It's true because you haven't gone to court to be found "not guilty".

Ryan Tandy wasn't even with us a year so we are hardly to blame for that, he was also linked with a player at the eels, should we say its a huge link there that all clubs are involved?

I'd rather be captained by a "pest" then a guy who doesn't even have the heart to play for his state or country cause he can't handle losing.

Thanks for trying, you never had a chance with your head that far up your own ass.

dogs12 the fact that you spelt 'court' as caught speaks volumes. That's not a minor error, it's glaring idiocy. There would be primary school kids who have better spelling/grammar than you.

Get in touch mate, I'll gladly rent both of your investment properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10