Kieran Foran pledges to stick with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol@earnie, troll the troll right back

@Cambo,doggiesbro ain't worth it,a not guilty verdict is much clearer than whatever the truth from coffs may have been,we will never know either way as the myth goes the bullberries payed the bills (settlement out of court) , although the other 2 theories (buyers remorse and her not being able to stand up in court mentally) do have the same exact chances of being true as the pay off, with Snake the verdict there is public record of a conman using his mentally unstable daughter as a payday,apparently some dogs fans can't read but Bretts name is much clearer than their old squads is,.there is no question of Brett's innocence

The salary cap was worse than melbourne because their squad took magical pay cuts and actually got to win a premiership from cheating and deception, must have Gallops pocket at reach with their drug money funded club

Wasn't that the breach that the Dogs tried to cover up by having players wives and girlfriends on the payroll? Not working hard in non existing jobs!

I think it's just Des stirring the pot.

Dogs (obvious)
12 = 1 + 2
Lost 1 GF
Won 2 GF's

We know your tricks Desmond!

LOL, oh dear some of you guys are seriously needing serious help.

Drug supported club? Geez, thats almost as stupid to say the dogs club had a rapist in them when you support manly, neither were found guilty, one never even made it to caught cause it was all bullsh1t, the police saw straight through it.

Make all the theories you want, heres one. Watmough slapped the sponsor because he told him as part of the deal he had to allow him to hoppa him in true manly style. Deadset you guys need to grow up.

Earnie the Eagle said:
[
If thats the best you have, including a "rape charge" that went no where, i find it pretty funny that a manly fan would even go there. you have had that with stewart in the past couple years not a decade ago, along with buying your own titles, raiding constant big name players over those times, slapping sponsors, not to mention the bunch of thugs that ran through it. did you get mad when you smelt your finger?

Well doggy we already said we bought premierships and did with style and finesse, we are not disputing it and no that's not the best we have, (we have members here that can be really insulting)

We only posted what we thought you would be able to understand as we, and the dog breeders world knows that a Bulldog rates as having the lowest intelligence of any dog.

Another thing I would like to mention, in case you were not aware of it and btw it is factual.

Decades ago Canterbury changed their name from the Berries to the bulldogs as the club thought is wasn't Manly enough having a name like berries.

Forty years later and your club is still trying to be Manly, you see the irony bro.
[/quote]

40 years ago, your club wasn't around, they weren't forced to merge yet due to going broke.

Stevo said:
lsz said:
To be fair you could argue we did the same when we signed BK

To be honest BK was more likely signed as a marquee player with a view to his positive attitude rubbing off on younger players. I don't imagine anyone could predict just how positive this turned out to be.

I stick by my opinion. You can't buy culture. It's either there or it isn't.

Manly rolled the dice with Kennedy, and won.

He had been sacked by the Raiders and was on the outer at Newcastle after a well documented punch up with Andrew Johns.

It wasnt quite like a risk you take with Willie Mason but not far off.

Kennedy "grew a leg" under Hasler and those rewards are still being reaped. Glenn Stewart is a Kennedy clone. Wow we were lucky to get BK when we did and boy we are blessed to have the games best forward leader today in Glenn Stewart. 2 genuine superstars of the modern game.

bob dylan said:
Stevo said:
lsz said:

To be honest BK was more likely signed as a marquee player with a view to his positive attitude rubbing off on younger players. I don't imagine anyone could predict just how positive this turned out to be.

I stick by my opinion. You can't buy culture. It's either there or it isn't.

Manly rolled the dice with Kennedy, and won.

He had been sacked by the Raiders and was on the outer at Newcastle after a well documented punch up with Andrew Johns.

It wasnt quite like a risk you take with Willie Mason but not far off.

I've spoken to a few players who have played with Big Willie and they've all said the same thing. He is absolutley great for team moral, he doesn't carry on like a big head and really is excellent at instilling confidence in the young players especially. His problems have been falling out with coaches and an inability to mend those fences, (just about every player is going to be dirty on his coach at one point in time and vice versa) but in terms of impact on the playing personal as far as I'm aware he's always been highly thought of and has never looked to divide the playing group.

We've been kicking around for about 64 years now. Even during the merged years, we didn't go anywhere. We came through that era stronger than ever. That's what heart and character is all about. You can purchase what you percieve to be our heart and soul, but you won't truly get what you think you've paid for. It runs too deep at Manly. We will be here and be successful for years to come. We've been steeled through the hard times and come out smelling like roses. The pressure is on you guys and your new coach. Good luck!!

dogs12 said:

Drug supported club? Geez, thats almost as stupid to say the dogs club had a rapist in them when you support manly, neither were found guilty, one never even made it to caught cause it was all bullsh1t, the police saw straight through it.

40 years ago, your club wasn't around, they weren't forced to merge yet due to going broke.

That's spelled *Court*. Seriously how low is your IQ?

The Club was founded in 1947. 40 years ago was 1971. You should be attending summer school or your may have to repeat a grade again.

Nah its doggiesbro, he thinks his team has premiership credentials, unless Des was bought as a player they won't play the big one for atleast 2 years, id be shocked if they make the finals next year

Lost mancans and bought nobody of note besides Graham for huge overs, which is hilarious because they didn't have a weak front row as it was, Keating is awful and Hodkinson is in desperate need of a positional change

lsz said:

I don't think that was the same at all. We bought an inspirational player - we weren't trying to buy Newcastle's culture. If we wanted Newcastle's culture we would have bought Danny Wicks.

MadMarcus said:
lsz said:

I don't think that was the same at all. We bought an inspirational player - we weren't trying to buy Newcastle's culture. If we wanted Newcastle's culture we would have bought Danny Wicks.

Ben Kennedy did receive a suspension from the knights along with a lesser known player for turning up to a training session under the influence of drugs and alcohol in the late 90's.
Plus we have hired Johns in a coaching role. A notorious pill popper.

But I do agree BK was inspirational whether or not that was planned is another thing. I personally think it was just a bonus.

Masked Eagle said:
I've spoken to a few players who have played with Big Willie and they've all said the same thing. He is absolutley great for team moral, he doesn't carry on like a big head and really is excellent at instilling confidence in the young players especially. His problems have been falling out with coaches and an inability to mend those fences, (just about every player is going to be dirty on his coach at one point in time and vice versa) but in terms of impact on the playing personal as far as I'm aware he's always been highly thought of and has never looked to divide the playing group.

I have heard great things about the generosity of the guy, especially where kids are concerned.

Clay said:
dogs12 said:

That's spelled *Court*. Seriously how low is your IQ?

The Club was founded in 1947. 40 years ago was 1971. You should be attending summer school or your may have to repeat a grade again.

Clearly not as low as yours, manly merged. The club founded in 1947 doesn't exist anymore.

The Eagle said:
Nah its doggiesbro, he thinks his team has premiership credentials, unless Des was bought as a player they won't play the big one for atleast 2 years, id be shocked if they make the finals next year

Lost mancans and bought nobody of note besides Graham for huge overs, which is hilarious because they didn't have a weak front row as it was, Keating is awful and Hodkinson is in desperate need of a positional change

is this doggies bro thing a personal joke? not sure what your trying to say.

as for the rest of your crap, graham wasn't paid "huge" over's at all, infact he took less then he would of got at st helens. good try. yes we lost idris and we also lost alot of dead weight. good to have some money to spend soon. we have plenty of good kids coming through, as for your comment yes we needed graham, kasiano was thrown in the deep end in his first year cause we lost that scum bag tandy.

time to grow up.

Grow up? This is the Manly forum troll. Every time you post here represents a new level of immaturity.

also to stop the crap from blokes on here that are normal footy fans, i respect the things manlys done over the past few years, the fact the spanked a club cheating the cap like they did in the grandfinal is very impressive. you guys need to stop trying to insult me for nothing, i'm not trying to stir the pot, i just find it pathetic when someone trys to drop rape crap on the dogs for something a decade ago when you just went through something with brett stewart and like the one with the dogs nothing was ever found guilty and out of all clubs you want to try and make insults about innocent people?

Timmy said:
Grow up? This is the Manly forum troll. Every time you post here represents a new level of immaturity.

i'm not here to troll, i joined cause i was interested in seeing what alot of peoples thoughts were and comments, so far i've had a few interesting people and a bucketload of bitter idiots.

i didn't sign your coach, you didn't lose your life, we dont have any control over the club, we just support our team. im not only a dog fan but also a nrl fan. what is good to see is the nrl healthy and a team (other then melbourne win it)

Hey Guys. It's Christmas. Some of my best mates are doggy supporters and Greenburg I'm fairly sure is a friend of my brother's wife. Any possibility of sharing some love. I am certain these matters are going to be decided on the field in 2012.[/u]

Oneyeagle said:
Hey Guys. It's Christmas. Some of my best mates are doggy supporters and Greenburg I'm fairly sure is a friend of my brother's wife. Any possibility of sharing some love. I am certain these matters are going to be decided on the field in 2012.[/u]

Here here!

Good luck next year boys.

dogs12 said:
Oneyeagle said:

Here here!

Good luck next year boys.

Most people head home for Christmas, you should do the same, back to the Kennel.

And merry xmas to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8