Kieran Foran - a legend in the making

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wheeeeeeeeen your down by the sea and an eel bites your knee
Thats a moray
When a fish's on your back biting at your back fat
thats a remora
When your hands in a crack and you cant get it back
thats a Moray.....
Bells will ring
dingalingaling
dingalingaling

Thats a moray
thats a remora
thats a Moray.....
Bells will ring
dingalingaling
dingalingaling
When you have just missed your hayne plane and your are so much in pain that's MORAY
untitled.png

The most frustrating this is, we all get it. Choc carried on like a 3 year old and that kinda helps ease the loss of him but DCE is not looking that much better. Even if he stays, he hasn't shown that much respect to the maroon & white and that article in the Australian backs up what we all think here.

Cmon board, pull your head in. Reign this goose in. I've always been taught form a young age, learn from your mistakes. Wasn't Gifty a big enough example? We can also replace one gifted player, we always do. Foran is for the Team and DCE for himself. Sign Foran for more and then see where the chips lay. Let me run the club. I'd have no problems culling primadonnas from my team. When did we become soft? Remember Whitehead, Mal Reilly, Wombat, Warhorse, Gillespie, Carroll, Menzies, Cliffy, etc... tough C#$% the lot of them. Take a leaf out of their book.

I'm actually more worried now by keeping DCE at the expense of Foran and team morale. Bad investment. Can we just have a year of footy other than "Home and Away" ? When did we become this soap opera.

Geez Tooves, you winding us up? This all a hoax? I hope so, cause you really got me. One of the few times I won't mind being proved wrong. I'll gladly eat humble pie.............
please tell how many are locals and how many bought from other clubs cry me a river

Desperate? lol desperate is giving an old past his best back rower in Watmough the contract you did 2 entice Foran across that's desperate. it looks good now but it bites you on the bum when your huge junior nursery produces a champion and you haven't got the dollars 2 retain him. So enjoy it now but pay the price later.
and your last junior was drum roll please

You don't care - it's all you have. Oh, and you're grand plan for two premierships by 2020 (which you just lifted from the Dogs)
Yes the Dogs and Eels better hurry up, there's only 5 years left this decade and apparently they're going to win four of them....

Thats a moray
thats a remora
thats a Moray.....
Bells will ring
dingalingaling
dingalingaling

And then it was dead.

13_cd_eagle_2.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts