Kevin Walters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But Scott Penn said he was.
He was to the extent that it was a trigger. The simple truth is that if we were sitting in the top 4 all season like last season there would have been no justification for it and it would not have happened in my opinion.
Look, I loved Tooves as a player and he is THE Manly legend, but just maybe after a decade of sh1t fighting it's time for a clean out and a fresh face from outside that has no political baggage.

I would rather have Kevvie than Barrett but that's the Boards Doing. They have made their bed lets see if they can lie in it.

He was to the extent that it was a trigger. The simple truth is that if we were sitting in the top 4 all season like last season there would have been no justification for it and it would not have happened in my opinion.
Look, I loved Tooves as a player and he is THE Manly legend, but just maybe after a decade of sh1t fighting it's time for a clean out and a fresh face from outside that has no political baggage.
My understanding was that he could have won the premiership this year (and may still do) but was never going to coach us next year.

I think you will find @bones was being sarcastic.

I am sure @bones knows more about the politics of this whole saga than most of us.

Has Bozo seen Manly's injury list this year? He still found it necessary to sack tooves. Injuries weren't taken into account when that decision was made.
Have you seen the club turmoil amongst the coach players and administration this year ? There was none of that at Penrith

And yet Manly are higher on the ladder than Penrith are. But let's sack our coach and replace him with their assistant.
Love your work bones .... now it's my serve :)
Clubs that strive for excellence don't measure their success with the club's that are below them they measure their success with the clubs that are above them

Clubs that strive for excellence don't measure their success with the club's that are below them they measure their success with the clubs that are above them
Well we were equal first at the end of 2014 - so Manly should have head hunted Green @:cool:

Green seems to have stepped up to NRL Level smoothly , may Baz do the same:nod:

Well we were equal first at the end of 2014 - so Manly should have head hunted Green @:cool:

Green seems to have stepped up to NRL Level smoothly , may Baz do the same:nod:
Brian Smith had teams on top of the ladder but could never win a premiership . Time will tell how Green Goes

And yet Manly are higher on the ladder than Penrith are. But let's sack our coach and replace him with their assistant.
When we're on top of the ladder halfway through next season everyone will be singing his praises, put him in a float and driving him through Manly where we'll all say..... "See I told you they made the right decision" Go Trent, move forward and try and sort all this ****e out coz I've never seen anything like what I've seen this year. I feel like I've wasted my membership $'s. Hopefully look forward to a happier more cohesive team next year coz it's not a good look for our young up and coming stars.

I hope we win the grand final. If we do it would be one of games greatest achievements .
I would be happy for Toovey the most . We do have the best back line in the comp and if our forwards can consistently hold their own anything is possible

When we're on top of the ladder halfway through next season everyone will be singing his praises, put him in a float and driving him through Manly where we'll all say..... "See I told you they made the right decision" Go Trent, move forward and try and sort all this ****e out coz I've never seen anything like what I've seen this year. I feel like I've wasted my membership $'s. Hopefully look forward to a happier more cohesive team next year coz it's not a good look for our young up and coming stars.
Hope you're right...And if not.. well we can always trot out the 5 year rebuild plan....

The clubs that strive for success and achieve it don't have any other clubs above them in the ladder (eg. Us last year)

The clubs that strive for success and achieve it don't have any other clubs above them in the ladder (eg. Us last year)
The clubs that strive for success don't settle for anything less than winning a premiership trophy .

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8