Keppie=Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kelpie.gif

Kelpie's first game starting in NRL :clap:

The kid is excited

Last edited:
What I like best was he more often than not stays on his front or elbows and knees in the tackle allowing him a quick rise and play the ball. Didn't get turtled or wrestled out of it very often. We are such a better team when we play off quick ruck speed like we had last night. It's when DCE does his best work. Cronulla couldn't dominate he and AFB in the middle and that was a big reason we looked so good.

More a comment on Rabs and the rest of the commentary team
Rab’s is a legend. But i noticed last night it wasn’t just keppie and Waddell. He also was getting rubes and jack g mixed up. Maybe it’s time for Rab’s to call it a day

I would not bu upset if Des decided to bring Tapau off the bench and let Keppie start again to keep his confidence up. I think a fresh Tapau would be magic smashing into tired Burgess's late in the first half.

I would not bu upset if Des decided to bring Tapau off the bench and let Keppie start again to keep his confidence up. I think a fresh Tapau would be magic smashing into tired Burgess's late in the first half.
I agree, I'd love to see 1 of AFB and Marty on the field at all times.

Keppie's form has been a very nice surprise. I thought the Sharks would have blown us off the park in the middle, instead the reverse happened. Great stuff.

What I'm really looking forward to is all of the "WTF....Why did we let Keppie go ?....and the....Another brilliant decision by our retention team" when the Squeels realise they let a real gun get away only to spend massive coin on Regan Campbell Hyphen.

Nothing better than a bunch of whingeing worm fans in pain.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8