Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
My point was people cant have it both ways and laud Davey and bemoan the fact he is leaving but then also bag Tuilagi.

They both show fairly moderate impact.

But for next season, out of the two, I'd take the upside in Tuilagi over Davey.

Do you know the difference in their asking prices ??

Who says I don't like religion? That's Dan, not me. I absolutely believe in God and Jesus. Maybe get your facts straight before blathering about someone's religious beliefs. You work in Manly marketing or something?

Did you hear Joey talk about Tuilagi ? I'll take his assessment over yours , thanks. Secondly , next season he'll likely have Schuster giving him ball. How do you think that will fare? Maybe look at last night's example as a snippet ?
I use my own judgement,maybe you should use yours instead of using others opinions lol.
I think he will be outstanding outside of Schuster.

I use my own judgement,maybe you should use yours instead of using others opinions lol.
I think he will be outstanding outside of Schuster.
You also thought Schuster was going to be outstanding , and how has that planned out ?

And I use my own judgement , regardless of what others tell me to do or think, like you're trying to do here.

Even if it's unpopular !

Really hard to say how it is going to pan out with Davey and Tuilagi in terms of a like for like change . If he can avoid injury , most likely Davey will give good value for the Dogs, Waddell did not make the transition so well but Davey does have a bit more to offer . Only seen limited footy from Tuilagi , just get the impression that he can be an above average ball runner with good natural ability and sure that he can have some adequate defence with the right grounding . Actually really need him to go well , Potential is there but Bullemor just can "t seem to find his groove on an edge , looks like middle to bring out his best , Burbo really just has to find a harder edge to his play , . Schuster while still not match fit in my opinion and if he can not fit into a 6 role , may have to have a crack at 13 though he could revert to an edge but Tuilagi and Haumole could be a strong back row pairing . One area that really has to be sorted by next season

You also thought Schuster was going to be outstanding , and how has that planned out ?

And I use my own judgement , regardless of what others tell me to do or think, like you're trying to do here.

Even if it's unpopular !
So are you calling it now?
Schuster will be a dud?
I am not writing a player in his second year off just yet.
You just said you are going off what John's said how is that your judgement?
Ah,this is going to be an offseason we will be telling the grandkids about,not that I am implying we all have to have grandkids,don't want to be exclusive....

So are you calling it now?
Schuster will be a dud?
I am not writing a player in his second year off just yet.
You just said you are going off what John's said how is that your judgement?
Ah,this is going to be an offseason we will be telling the grandkids about,not that I am implying we all have to have grandkids,don't want to be exclusive....
Yep the jury is still out on the schu however it’s way too early to be calling him a dud. Let’s hope he rips in during the off season and proves the doubters wrong. 🤞

Really hard to say how it is going to pan out with Davey and Tuilagi in terms of a like for like change . If he can avoid injury , most likely Davey will give good value for the Dogs, Waddell did not make the transition so well but Davey does have a bit more to offer . Only seen limited footy from Tuilagi , just get the impression that he can be an above average ball runner with good natural ability and sure that he can have some adequate defence with the right grounding . Actually really need him to go well , Potential is there but Bullemor just can "t seem to find his groove on an edge , looks like middle to bring out his best , Burbo really just has to find a harder edge to his play , . Schuster while still not match fit in my opinion and if he can not fit into a 6 role , may have to have a crack at 13 though he could revert to an edge but Tuilagi and Haumole could be a strong back row pairing . One area that really has to be sorted by next season
I'm with you on both Davey and Tuilagi - Davey is all heart and will do well if stays fit. I've been trying to get a handle on Tuilagi as well but haven't seen enough of the Tigers games. A wait and see. With Schu, I'm still optimistic that he will be a good 5/8. He's not match fit but he has dropped some weight over the weeks. The 10 minute run ons haven't helped that. I went up to watch the GC game last week and I don't know if it was picked up on the tele but after he got run over by Fafita and waiting for the kick off, he was literally yelling at himself and almost giving himself an uppercut. I have to assume he was genuinley pis*ed off with himself. It did look a bit weird but at least it looked like he cared. And with Bulle - I watched him a few weeks back in a Blacktown game at Brookie where he scored a couple tries. Looked great at that level but when he's in FG (and I hate to say this coz I never went past local club footy) he doesn't look hard enough to be a FG forward. And no, I wouldn't say it to him. Also agree with the Burbo call - I just don't see what he adds at this point. And I reckon he could soon be competing with Zac Fulton for an up and comer spot.

On a side note this is why I hate clubs signing players a year in advance, leads to all this chat
Mate go back in history & you'll see that every player Manly has signed has been basically shot down before they've even played their first game for the club. It's the norm on Silvertails to bag players when they're signed. No matter who we sign someone will find a fault in them & start a thread same as this. I'll give the guy a chance to prove himself before making judgement. Our potential forwards in 2023 could just prove the doubters wrong........Jake, Aloiai, Paseka, Keppie, Bullemore, Lawton, Olakau'atu, Tuilagi, Tuitavake, Sipley, Brbo, Boyle, Sykes, Fulton, Viliami Fifita........maybe sign an experienced prop / 2nd rower to replace Marty. I know team harmony will go a long way to ensuring we're entrenched in the top 8 for years to come.
As for backs....Tom, Koula, Garrick, Saab, Tuipulotu, Harper, Parker, DCE, Schuster, Weekes, Humphries, Vaega, Smalley....plus a few other depth signings / surprise signings, which I'm sure will happen! We're good to go as long as the group come together as a whole, injuries don't derail us again & NO fu<king controversy & more fu<king communication from top to bottom!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10