Keith Titmuss RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
MORE: So sad. He was a genuine rising star of the game. Experienced what has been described to me by club officials as a “body cramp” whilst stretching after session. Doctor treated him at training and taken by ambulance to hospital. Thoughts are with his family.

this was from weidler Twitter

OMG that is horrendous news .I remember the 2017 GF try off a Fainu hip pass if I recall correctly.

Very sad for his family , friends and the club RIP mate

67C258D6-5486-456E-BACB-57EF1A0E9374.jpeg

the moment Keith scoring that winning 2017 nrl u/20’s GF

Absolutely tragic - this will take our young players a while to get over. What a crazy world we live in when a young man can be taken in his prime. Heart wrenching for his family and the club.

Manly and the wider rugby league community are in mourning following Sea Eagles squad member Keith Titmuss’s death after a training session.

Manly has been rocked by the sudden death of NRL squad member Keith Titmuss.

Titmuss, 20, fell ill after training at Narrabeen on Monday before being worked on by doctors and ambulance officers.

He was taken to Northern Beaches Hospital and then rushed to Royal North Shore Hospital but he could not be saved.

Stunned Manly players were called to a meeting on Monday afternoon where they were told of the tragic news.

“We are all devastated by this news,’’ said manly coach Des Hasler.

“Keith was a very popular character amongst the playing group. He will be sorely missed but never forgotten by the Sea Eagles.”

Sea Eagles CEO Stephen Humphreys was shattered when contacted by The Daily Telegraph.

“Our club sends its deepest condolences to Keith’s family and friends and will provide them with all of the support they need during this difficult period,’’ Humphreys said.

Titmuss had been elevated into Manly’s top 30 squad for the 2021 season, scored the match-winning try for Manly in the 2017 NYC grand final and was named the Manly’s Jersey Flegg Cup Players’ Player in 2019.

NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo paid tribute to Titmuss on Monday, vowing to offer every possible support to his family, the club and teammates.

“This is a tragic day for rugby league,’’ he said.

“The game has lost a promising young player with the world at his feet. Keith had made it into Manly’s Top 30 for the 2021 season after coming through the club’s junior ranks.

“We will make sure Keith’s family, the club and our players receive every support they need from the game.

“We are one family and today we have lost a member of that family. On behalf of the Commission and the game I send my deepest condolences to Keith’s family.”

Abdo said NRL wellbeing staff were at the Manly club this afternoon providing assistance to players and staff, including arranging grief counselling

Sea Eagles CEO Stephen Humphreys said it was a sad day for the club.

“Our Club sends its deepest condolences to Keith’s family and friends and will provide them with all of the support they need during this difficult period,’’ Humphreys said.

“We are working with the NRL’s Wellbeing team to offer support and counselling to our playing group and staff.”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8