Kane Elgey retiring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Our top 30 for 2020 will be most interesting, you’d have to think Funa might be at risk as well.

Good luck to him.
Maybe a few months or even a season out of the game might be the break he needs and gives it another crack elsewhere. If he does I don't really care and I doubt the club have made him sign a no play elsewhere deal.
The majority of players would just played out their contract half-heartedly in the lower grades while being paid first-grade money.

All the best for the future of the young fella.
Seems like a real good bloke.
Footy ain't that important and he's done something most of us will never do.
Played 1st grade for Manly...

He was good enough for first grade. That's why Des gave him the first shot at the spot. It was only gonna be a question of whether those skills end up on show consistently enough for us. His defence stepped up big time but sadly, he just couldn't handle the pressure week in, week out in the NRL.
But fantastic furniture signed him

Im sad for the guy he didn’t kick on this year. He sounds like a real decent kid.

he could of played for blacktown next year and picked up his contract money but he is clearly mature enough to understand that being happy and doing want makes you happy is more important than money.

Hope he enjoys his new life and is successful post footy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10