1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just another Stewart vs Gallop thread.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by silvertail, May 11, 2011.

1. silvertail

silvertail Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 6
    It really warms my heart to read how many of you share the same passionate support for Brett Stewart's plight. It makes me feel sane. It comforts me to think that I am among the many that are enraged by his cowardice and refusal to make a public apology. The fool does not appreciate that most of the league world, other than stout Manly fans, would actually learn to forgive his incompetent management of the Stewart accusation.

Make the apology David. Still won't earn our forgiveness but at least you will have one redeeming act before you step down and hand the reigns to someone that knows what they are doing.

2. sydsider66

sydsider66 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A useless galloping oxygen thief with peas for knackers.I could go on very easily but ill refrain from it this time.

• Like Like x 2
  3. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    Not an issue that should go by the wayside due to time passed; Brett deserves some acknowledgement from the organisation that hung him out to dry.