Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While he lacks impact, mobility, speed and defense, he at least looks like he wants to be here, which I agree, is definitely a step up from the others.
I'm usually a big supporter of our players but this guy is an exception. total dead wood.

I don't see his attraction to Seibold. whenever he's been out we look a lot better but as soon as he's available in he comes.

I'm usually a big supporter of our players but this guy is an exception. total dead wood.

I don't see his attraction to Seibold. whenever he's been out we look a lot better but as soon as he's available in he comes.

I say this without knowing anything, but I just get a gut feeling he's a poor influence on the playing group. I read he was the ring leader in the pride jersey stuff, but that aside, it does worry me.

Give me Ben Kennedy, Brent Kite, Jason King types of personalities any day thanks @:p

Again, I may be WAY off, and he's in fact awesome with the players, but that's just my feels.

Zero Tackle has this bloke signed through until the end of 2025…surely not! To get rid of him we’d have to stump up a fair part of his 600k for the next two years. I’m not usually a fan of doing that, but maybe we have to. At the very least send him to Blacktown as he’s not NRL on current form. His first two contributions were to miss both Gutherson and Hopgood which both led to tries. Actually he technically didn’t miss Gutherson as he never made an attempt, despite being marker and Gutherson dummy half!!!!

He was half decent a couple of years ago but ever since he got spooked by a rainbow he’s been a liability on and off the field.
Nailed it. If we had to pay 50% of his salary through 2025, I would do it without hesitation.

I say this without knowing anything, but I just get a gut feeling he's a poor influence on the playing group. I read he was the ring leader in the pride jersey stuff, but that aside, it does worry me.

Give me Ben Kennedy, Brent Kite, Jason King types of personalities any day thanks @:p

Again, I may be WAY off, and he's in fact awesome with the players, but that's just my feels.
Agree.

we all know I was a Des Backer but he did drop a ball signing this dud. although I wonder if Scotty too hotty Fulton was a driver in the signing. Western Sydney favoured type player at the time.

That 4th tackle set restart, for absolutely unnecessary crowding RCG, when we had finally got on top, for the first time in the game......well, it was unforgivable.

And he should be dropped, for that alone.
Not to mention the pathetic miss on Hopgood and the pathetic attempt with Weekes at marker when Gutherson fell over the line. Absolute dead wood.

Agree.

we all know I was a Des Backer but he did drop a ball signing this dud. although I wonder if Scotty too hotty Fulton was a driver in the signing. Western Sydney favoured type player at the time.
Like almost all of our signings, it was a panic signing. We lost Fonua-Blake to the Warriors and needed a "marquee" forward to replace him. Aloiai is what our brains trust came up with. And yes, our brains trust do not seem to have any brains.

Not to mention the pathetic miss on Hopgood and the pathetic attempt with Weekes at marker when Gutherson fell over the line. Absolute dead wood.
Yeah, and it’s not like Gutho to dummy half on the line hasn’t lead to him attempting to barge over A MILLION FARRKKIINNGG TIMES BEFORE

Aloiai needs to go, simple. Has he come from a culture of winning, does he know what winning takes? He is just here for a pay packet and puts himself ahead of the team.

How long can we go on stumbling blindly, expecting more? If we are going to punch above our weight in this modern lop-sided competition, we need to start being smart. I don’t care if we have to rip off success formulae from others, do it. As simple as recruiting on nothing but attitude, character and ability to perform a simple role (touch of Bellamy and Bennett rolled up in one). That’s exactly where I’d be focusing this Penn Money Ball team if he really cares about success.

Currently, we are a poor imitation of the mainstream mantra that barely works for teams with money and power, let alone, nothing number fillers like Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8