Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And that brings to mind another point ... I have not heard the term TPA's all year ...

Have they all disappeared into the abyss .. they were in the news every day the last few years
If by….. disappeared into the abyss, you mean more carefully constructed under the cloak of off book contracts in the private, then yes maybe, like all things business TPA’s have most likely just been creatively rebranded, repurposed too no longer technically be identified as TPA‘s, not that difficult really, happens in the real world all the time.
Think sports performance enhancing substances, once identified and placed on the banned list, the black market chemist just concocts a new recipe, one that now avoids detection or doesn’t register as a known banned substance, problem solved, we now have a new unknown substance, one no longer identified as a band substance, stay ahead of the game or get swallowed up by it.

Has been one of our best all season.

Very easy to judge someone on perception. He obviously came from the Tigers with a bit of a reputation for being difficult. Without being in the playing group to provide evidence, but where theres drama, he seems to be in the mix.

Was definitely average today.

Remember how we all laughed at the disgraceful way he treated the tigers on his exit?

Should have seen that for what it was. Teams don't win competitions with selfish, completely out of touch players like that in their line up.

Not a matter of playing ability. Let's look for a reason kids can cheer him on. I can't find anything.

Very easy to judge someone on perception. He obviously came from the Tigers with a bit of a reputation for being difficult. Without being in the playing group to provide evidence, but where theres drama, he seems to be in the mix.

Same as last year. Really good for few weeks, really bad for a few weeks

But this year he also had extra baggage.

He was very very bad against a titans pack that had no right to walk all over him

Absolute stain on the club. Terrible clubman who has his priorities in all the wrong places. Clubs with players like this calling the shots never amount to anything.
Pi$$ off & support someone else mate! The only stain in this instance is you! Sick of so called supporters like you who have NFI what they're talking about. Manly don't need supporters like you! Call him a stain to his face.......i know where the stain would be lolol.

Last edited:

Got a feeling he was carrying his leg by the amount of bandage around the knee. Had 2 short stints in each half, saw only one good hit-up that got us a penalty on the back of it. But very disappointing effort by Ailoi on the whole to say the least.

Pi$$ off & support someone else mate! The only stain in this instance is you! Sick of so called supporters like you who have NFI what they're talking about. Manly don't need supporters like you! Call him a stain to his face.......i know where the stain would be lolol.
I'll do it!

living up to his name...lol.

Got a feeling he was carrying his leg by the amount of bandage around the knee. Had 2 short stints in each half, saw only one good hit-up that got us a penalty on the back of it. But very disappointing effort by Ailoi on the whole to say the least.
Well he wasn’t alone with that was he ?

I must say this is character assassination going on here , apart from a photo “ supporting a team mate “ and posted before a verdict everything stated on here is innuendo and nothing more.

He’s the ring leader apparently
He’s a stain on the club apparently

Gee these are major statements when you have zero proof !

I must say this is character assassination going on here , apart from a photo “ supporting a team mate “ and posted before a verdict everything stated on here is innuendo and nothing more.

That's a fair comment. Stain was the wrong choice of words. Call me frustrated after losing to the team finishing last in the competition!

I'll be quiet now!!

That's a fair comment. Stain was the wrong choice of words. Call me frustrated after losing to the team finishing last in the competition!

I'll be quiet now!!
We are all frustrated but as I say ( and not only you ) there’s a character assassination going on here , purely based on conjecture.

If and when there’s proof that he is the ringleader behind all these issues , then go for it , I wouldn’t blame you.

There also defamation laws to consider , if he or other team mates read this forum, anyone making comments such as this could be in deep do do!

Unlikely that anyone would go down that track BUT they could.

Just giving my opinion on Ailoi's game on yesterdays game Mark, nothing else, they can do what ever they like outside of the game. But when it comes to game time and playing for the Sea Eagles, all I want is their very best efforts every game.

Just giving my opinion on Ailoi's game on yesterdays game Mark, nothing else, they can do what ever they like outside of the game. But when it comes to game time and playing for the Sea Eagles, all I want is their very best efforts every game.
Yes I agree , and don’t disagree with your comment but just saying he wasn’t on his lonesome with insipid performances right across the 17 really

We are all frustrated but as I say ( and not only you ) there’s a character assassination going on here , purely based on conjecture.

If and when there’s proof that he is the ringleader behind all these issues , then go for it , I wouldn’t blame you.

There also defamation laws to consider , if he or other team mates read this forum, anyone making comments such as this could be in deep do do!

Unlikely that anyone would go down that track BUT they could.
Conjecture? A little.
The club stated that there was a meeting of both sides (the players and the boycotters) before the rest of the team got together.
In attendance were Jake, DCE, and Aloiai. From that I can't help but think he was, at the very least, their nominated leader. I think he was more than that based on his age, his preacher studies, and the respect we see toward him from the other six on the field.

So yes, there is no proof but there is conjecture based on the possibility of who it might be and the probability that seven young men didn't decide to do this individually.

I don't believe it's defamatory to say I don't like him, just as I didn't like Les Boyd and John Hopoate in the team. The reasons I didn't like them should be pretty clear.

The reasons I don't like this bloke are because I sensed an arrogance in his departure from the Tigers, because (like the other six) he left our team without his services and with zero public explanation as to his reason for doing so, and I've seen his anti abortion posts on social media and I cannot abide anyone telling a woman what to do with her body.
And he's not a particularly great player.

So while he's here I will not cheer for him but I will always cheer for the team and I will be very pleased when he is no longer playing for us.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8