John Bateman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
NRL TEAMS MONITOR BATEMAN

In other news, there have been whispers John Bateman’s situation overseas is being monitored closely by a few NRL clubs.

Bateman has had an injury-affected return to play with Wigan since leaving the Canberra Raiders last year.

The Australian’s Brent Read reported on Triple Mthat there is interest within the NRL amid suggestions his partner, who is from Canberra, is growing “restless”.

“There is a bit of mail there are a couple of NRL clubs circling John Bateman, just keeping an eye on things, potentially with a view to bring him back to the NRL,” he said.

“It’s one to keep an eye on over the off-season.”

NRL TEAMS MONITOR BATEMAN

In other news, there have been whispers John Bateman’s situation overseas is being monitored closely by a few NRL clubs.

Bateman has had an injury-affected return to play with Wigan since leaving the Canberra Raiders last year.

The Australian’s Brent Read reported on Triple Mthat there is interest within the NRL amid suggestions his partner, who is from Canberra, is growing “restless”.

“There is a bit of mail there are a couple of NRL clubs circling John Bateman, just keeping an eye on things, potentially with a view to bring him back to the NRL,” he said.

“It’s one to keep an eye on over the off-season.”
Bateman denied the rumour, said his girlfriend loved England

Not saying he’d be a fit for us necessarily but he aggressively denies the rumour and attacked the media on his way out of Canberra too

Has this bloke ever seen out a contract? ... now walks out on Wigan .. because it's a life long dream to be part of the Tigers rebuild ... seriously !!

Good player ... but I don't see it ending well ... again.

Has this bloke ever seen out a contract? ... now walks out on Wigan .. because it's a life long dream to be part of the Tigers rebuild ... seriously !!

Good player ... but I don't see it ending well ... again.
Contracts are meant to be broken

Contracts are not bulletproof and either are salary caps

They both can be challenged and exposed

Most broken contracts are player management money motivated

Batemans life long dream seems to be setting him self financially for life

Contracts are meant to be broken

Contracts are not bulletproof and either are salary caps

They both can be challenged and exposed

Most broken contracts are player management money motivated

Batemans life long dream seems to be setting him self financially for life

No Bozo ... contracts are NOT meant to be broken ... in fact .. the opposite is why they were introduced.

Do not mistake the unwillingness of a club to enforce a contract .. with the inability to do so.

No Bozo ... contracts are NOT meant to be broken ... in fact .. the opposite is why they were introduced.

Do not mistake the unwillingness of a club to enforce a contract .. with the inability to do so.
I understand your ethical moral standing feathered friend

But contacts are meant to be challenged like all things in life are challenged

In this ruthless competitive world. Everything is negotiable

I understand your ethical moral standing feathered friend

But contacts are meant to be challenged like all things in life are challenged

In this ruthless competitive world. Everything is negotiable

Bozo ... you said "broken" ... words have meaning.

Contracts
Salary caps
Records
Game plans
and Defensive lines are all meant to be broken

See the source image

When you find that something is not bullet proof

You find its flaws and challenge it

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14