1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe out of Illawarra match

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Jun 27, 2011.

1. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    According to the NRL website preview. I'm not sure if this is an old review, or the latest news.
    Any updates?
    And anything on Kite being a late inclusion?

2. firechild

firechild Active Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Those reviews are written on Wednesday/Thursday before the weekend's matches and is based on the original information given by the club to the NRL. Everything I've read over the past 4-5 days has suggested he will be playing. As far as I'm aware Kite won't be returning until after the bye.

3. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    I thought he was fine to play, maybe the NRL website have it wrong, how old is the preview?

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    Hopefully old. I wasn't sure. Very poor though if it contains info written 3-4 days ago.

5. Blake

Blake Active Member

North Narrabeen
    Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Manly posted a photo of Joe on facebook this morning of him getting on the bus to the game. Looks like he's playing.

6. firechild

firechild Active Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    All the match previews go up on the website the same day regardless if the game is to be played on Friday or Monday. It's just a mention of a few players rather than official team lists so not really a big deal.

7. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    I don't know about Joe, but I was just told by a well placed St George supporter that Hornby, Scott & Creah will all play.

8. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    I like the idea that three of their best players will be carrying injuries into the game:) And this way, if we win, nobody will say they didn't field their best team.

9. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    I just heard Hornby & Scott are both out. Fien's replacing Hornby at halfback.

10. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Mauro starts, Galavuo to bench

11. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    I remember the days when forwards would play injured & not show a sign of it on the field. Joe is of the caliber. Others are not.