Jerseys!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I went to the manly susperstore today to buy a jersey and man the quality is terrible, he stitching is all threaded and looking like it will pick apart. I'm. It going to spill 160 on that when I can get it for 100 in the U.K. Delivered to my door.

I looked at them at rebel and it's the same story!

When I had the groups over for the Leeds games in 2009/2012 we could buy an ISC ( so made in exactly the same Chinese factory) Leeds one for 35 quid, about $65 at the time.

Manly were selling theirs at that stage for about $140, more than DOUBLE the price.

We gett seriously ripped off down under ( at times )

The quality is terrible I'd rather go grab one in London in 2 weeks and save the money

I was planning to buy one tomorrow at the Manly store.
I rang up today and asked if they have Lottoland sponsorship on them and was advised they are at least 6 weeks away. If I am spending $160 I want all the sponsors on it but from what you say I will not part with my cash if they will fall apart in no time.
I still have my jersey from when we returned as Manly and yeah its showing its age it looks like in won't fall apart soon.

I'll be there, then in Milan the week after, Edinburgh the week after that then the states. I forget what my kids look like
Skype?
I'm sure you're a great Dad Dan! And they'll adore you even more when they realise what a great childhood they've had compared to those who just grow up in one country. @:blush:

Last edited:
I was planning to buy one tomorrow at the Manly store.
I rang up today and asked if they have Lottoland sponsorship on them and was advised they are at least 6 weeks away. If I am spending $160 I want all the sponsors on it but from what you say I will not part with my cash if they will fall apart in no time.
I can't believe you'd prefer a jersey covered with sponsorship graffiti than one which is pure in design. Not only do the sponsored logos ruin the look it also dates the jersey. Why would you want to promote an overseas gambling brand anyway?
The design of all RL jerseys have been ruined by sponsorship logos. You never see American football, baseball or basketball jerseys being compromised by corporate logos.
This is why I prefer the Manly heritage jersey from the late 1950s with the massive white eagle on the front and the two white stripes running the length of the long sleeves. It is a classic, imo.

I can't believe you'd prefer a jersey covered with sponsorship graffiti than one which is pure in design. Not only do the sponsored logos ruin the look it also dates the jersey. Why would you want to promote an overseas gambling brand anyway?
The design of all RL jerseys have been ruined by sponsorship logos. You never see American football, baseball or basketball jerseys being compromised by corporate logos.
This is why I prefer the Manly heritage jersey from the late 1950s with the massive white eagle on the front and the two white stripes running the length of the long sleeves. It is a classic, imo.

I somewhat agree but the ones at best and less look crappy.
The URM logo works really well on the current jersey too

Yep. It's the only one I wear. Cotton also rather than that icky icky synthetic stuff.

I've got one and I like it but every picture of it on the field has the Sea Eagle higher on the jersey, which I think looks heaps better.

50sjersey.JPG
rex.jpg

The quality is terrible I'd rather go grab one in London in 2 weeks and save the money
I will be in London later this year, where do you go to buy Manly jerseys there? Was going to get a new one here, might wait if the price is a lot better!

Hi fellow feathered friends myself an my partner just got last yrs me 9s jersey an her last yrs home jersey delivered to home in Bundaberg Qld for $100 we were happy with that

I'll be there, then in Milan the week after, Edinburgh the week after that then the states. I forget what my kids look like
If I were you Dan I'd buy the jersey in Milan instead of London. It will be cut better by 6th generation tailors and be impeccably sewn in fine wool. It will probably cost a lot, but quality is worth paying for.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8