Jennings signs a 4 y deal with Parramatta.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A 10/7 split is pretty close even though it's coming from a Manly fan.

The Mateo problem still looms in my mind, and I can see why Bozo wanted to offload him when he's taking the place of a real go forward middle player. Don't forget a few clubs have already ditched Mateo.
Moeroa is a very good young forward and there's no chance any coach would choose Mateo over Moeroa.

That would make it 9/8. Very close indeed, when we can acknowledge Manly have recruited superbly.

The one thing parra will never have is heart and a winning culture.

Based on Fox Sports best 17s

1 Michael Gordon/Brett Stewart=Stewart
2 Semi Radradra/Jorge Tafua=Radradra
3 Micheal Jennings/Jamie Lyon=Lyon
4 Brad Takairangi/Steve Matai=Matai
5 Clinton Gutherson/Tom Trobjevic=Turbo
6 Corey Norman/Dylan Walker=Walker
7 Kieran Foran/Daly Cherry Evans=DCE
8 Junior Paulo/Jake Trobjevic=Trobjevic
9 Nathan Peats/Matt Parcell=Peats
10 Tim Mannah/Nate Myles=Myles
11 Manu Ma’u/Lewis Brown=Ma'u
12 Beau Scott/Jamie Burher=Burher
13 Anthony Watmough/Martin Tapau=Tapau
14 David Gower/Brenton Lawrence=BJ
15 Tepai Moeroa/Darcy Lussick=Moeroa
16 Isaac De Gois/Matt Parcell=Parcell
17 Danny Wicks/Feleti Mateo=Mateo

Manly = 13 Parra = 4

Seasons at not won on paper, parra fans full of dribble as usual. Cronulla, Warriors, Penrith have also recruited well. I would say outside Titans, Knights and tigers ever team can make the 8.
IMO this will be closest season also.

Full marks to Parra on a strong recruiting drive. It's entertaining watching them serially breeching the cap to win their spoons. And you know it's the start of the year when the Parra trolls (yes that's you @Habib eagle) are gleefully visiting our site to gloat over their impending success, and Manly's demise.

And what do Parra fans really expect, deep down in their heart of hearts, after this recruitment drive? They expect to miss the eight, as usual, based on the odds flowing from Parra fans backing their team to win the big one.

Let's see what the betting agencies think. You'd hope that they, at least, would be unbiased.

To win the competition.....Manly $9 and the mighty Eels...$23.
So Habib, cash in cuz. Easy money bro.

Who would we have in our Manly team from the Speels. Well......IF he was committed to it I would take Foran because of his known combination with Snake and DCE. And I might have Semi in there somewhere, but that is it.

Lyon I wouldn't swap for Kate Winslet and I love that woman ;)

Jennings would be a good pickup, but not if it meant losing Shoulders, the wrecking ball or the Turbo.

Mannah is past it and 2016 will be one season too many. If you think he's better than Jake Trbojevic....boy do you have more than a few screws loose.

As for the rest? Peats maybe if he gets a medical clearance, but I still think Parcell and/or Koroisau will prove better.

And I thought Souffs fans were bottom feeders......

Manna/Trob close. Mannah experience vs Trb youth. Very close.

Lol! Mannah vs Jake T close? You're an even bigger JAHASH than I thought !

images-14.jpeg

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Habib eagle, the BIG JAHASH!"

Last edited:
Who is this Jennings fellow and why is so much effort being expended in weighing the pros and cons of a hybrid Manlymatta team?
Because @Habib eagle is trolling, pretending to be a Manly fan. And he can't restrain himself. The impulse is too great. He must talk Parra. He must talk up Parra and this Parra/Manly team discussion is his best effort to pretend to like anything Manly. His emotions make him so easily seen through. Check the troll/einstein/dummy spit ratings he's given. The common thread? Addressed to those who attack his love of Parra. You know you've struck the truth he's afraid to admit to himself when you've been troll rated by Habib.

Last edited:
Habib eagle I understand u must be disappointed coming into another season knowing that eels are Likley to miss the 8 must hurt! I mean let's have a look a your star recruits

-Gordon/Gordon who?
-Scott/How old is he?
-Foran/Foran was the best 5/8 in the world
-Jennings/I wonder which pub he will chose down parra way?

Some of your threads actually made the great Habib laugh. I'm very grateful that this site has accepted me, & I plan to be more involved in the future, as I'm on the plane to Hawaii atm.

Ps Some of your responses do seem extremely bias.

Anyway, Habib will be on the peninsula next week, Chow amigos.....

westies always were a pain in the arse,coming over by ferry and filling the corso and esplanade.
they were the brunt of taunting and ridicule even back in the 60s,parramatta couldnt play footy then either,the rocker surfie wars were fun:punch:

Last edited:
Some of your threads actually made the great Habib laugh. I'm very grateful that this site has accepted me, & I plan to be more involved in the future, as I'm on the plane to Hawaii atm.

Ps Some of your responses do seem extremely bias.

Anyway, Habib will be on the peninsula next week, Chow amigos.....

Have fun speaking misspelt Italian and Mexican in Hawaii.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8