Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Former Manly Sea Eagle Terry Hill who is  Jarryd Hayne's 2nd cousin says that Hayne may walk away from his contract from Parra.
Hayne spends a lot of time with Hill and has been talking to him about the situation over the last week.

I think Parra have been trying to make him do this so they have plenty of cash to sign Cronk.
Would Manly sign Hayne, that seem to be our feeder club.
Can he play centre? if we are loosing Matai could be a good replacement. 

I hear now with Hodko moving on that Matai is looking more likely at staying with us and it's also unlikely that we're looking at buying in another half back.  Cherry-Evans will have to do the job.

There's no way we would have the cash to afford Hayne and there's no need for us to get someone like him with Whare and Hoppa waiting in the wings.  From what I understand Tezza is Hayne's mentor.

id sign him in a flash
and then make the move with the prince to 5/8 foran half and hayne at fullback
im gonna do a yart backline
1 Hayne
2 Wangman
3 Lyon
4 Shoulders Matai
5 Wolfman
6 The Prince
7 Foran

If that gelled they would smoke it :)

Cambo link said:
6 The Prince
7 Foran

If that gelled they would smoke it :)

Shame you'd have a 5/8th that doesn't want to play in the halves & another 5/8th masquerading as a halfback though.

Hayne's a sook.  His 'talent' seems to be oozing away as others work him out.  Let Parra keep him.  No to a signing for us.

He certainly hasn't shown any of the skill he had last year so far this year

This is just media drivel, the coach would be punted before they let Hayne walk away. Good one Tezza.

Ant80 link said:
Hearing that Matai is pretty much a done deal for the New Zealand Warriors
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
We cant lose Shoulders :(
hes a champion
For the guys talking up Whare hes got a Farway to go to catch up with Kiwi Steve imo

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6