Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
My only disappointment in his actions last night were that he didn't go in harder and smear that little ****wits nose all over his face, hopefully the uppercuts landed as well, he shouldn't be suspended, he should get a knighthood

If anybody missed it, 33rd minute Hayne makes a break, tackled by Finch, Slater changes direction, and slides in knee 1st into Hayne's head, the touchie 1m away does nothing. Later in the game, like the little cat he is, Billy goes in with a haymaker that misses, then comes in from behind with an elbow to the back of the head. Filthy little merkin, don't think I have ever hated a player more

Unfortunately Hayne is as big a cat as Slater is.....handbags at 10 paces for that pair.  Slater is the biggest grub in the game, he repeatedly comes up with cheap shots, low life piece of shyte in my book. Would have been nice to see Hayne clean him up, but unfortunately Hayne would have done a Pete McNeeley and taken a dive as soon as the breeze from the first haymaker brushed his chin.

Was there any swearing in the game?  Were any of your sensibilities injured by the comments of players? 

DSM5 link said:
Was there any swearing in the game?  Were any of your sensibilities injured by the comments of players? 

Swearing, probably was DSM, same as in every game. I didn't notice any disrespectful childish rants at the referee from the players though

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2