Jarred Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Why do they pick him?

Has never won anything, is going poorly in a busted ass team.

What are those selectors smoking?

He is playing for a **** team, he goes good for NSW. Im more surprised that Buhrer actually got picked, hope he carves up.

Is he better on the wing than say, Wolfie, or any of the other half a dozen good wingers running around?

He can be a game breaker and has proven his ability at SOO level, one of those types that lifts for it unliked Creagh who seems to find it too quick and still get picked

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Is he better on the wing than say, Wolfie, or any of the other half a dozen good wingers running around?

I would say yes. Hayne is a great player in a **** team imo.

Twin Smith said:
Agree with his selection. Always performs for NSW and is that X factor. Much better than B Morris.

And I suppose Jennings is the WHY factor!
Two very poor selections. You don't reward players who don't perform at first grade level.

CLIT COMMANDER said:

easily, he is head and shoulders above wolfie or any other winger imo.

Matabele said:
Jennings and Morris marking Hodges and Inglis. Nuff said.

Now that you've put it that way....Houston we have a problem !

Don't forget what Jennings did last year after playing rubbish for Penrith

Hayne is just one of those guys you pick, has always performed well for NSW and can produce stuff few others can

manlyfan76 said:
Wow! ppl stil give a s#1T about SOG.

When there are 4 Manly players reputations at stake, yes i do. A good performance by Snake and Buhrer ect could catapult them to another level for our club games.

What has Haynes, Jennings done for the Blues in the past? what have they done, NOTHING, they haven't won SOO so what have they done, because thats what Ricky keeps saying they have done it for us before, really what?

torana355 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Wow! ppl stil give a s#1T about SOG.

When there are 4 Manly players reputations at stake, yes i do. A good performance by Snake and Buhrer ect could catapult them to another level for our club games.

Love SOO. Any chance to stick it up those bloody canetoads. Warming up for it now.. GO NSW!!!

I think Hayne will be fine as will Jennings as they're both big game players.

I'm stunned Tariq Sims wasn't picked.

Eagle1188 said:
What has Haynes, Jennings done for the Blues in the past? what have they done, NOTHING, they haven't won SOO so what have they done, because thats what Ricky keeps saying they have done it for us before, really what?

Hayne has won games through his individual play and won MOTM off the wing which isn't easy to do.

Watmough hasn't won SOO either so I take it you agree he shouldn't be there because he has done nothing as well ?

I'm not a fan of Hayne, personally I think he is a myth. There are few more selfish players than him getting around. He has skills, but isn't a team player. He'll probably have a blinder now, but I wouldn't pick him if I was a selector.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8