1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamie Lyon:

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by PONTIAN SEA EAGLE, May 17, 2009.

1. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    May want to reconsider ruleing himself out of representative football, besides he would be a certainty for origin footy in which the blues could definately do with him.

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I think you are way too late on that one PSE. He wil be one of the first ones picked for the Blues.

3. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Is he available Cw or has he stood down from rep footy.

4. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    He tried to step down PE but they wouldn't let him. I heard him give an interview to the ABC after the game today. The interviewer asked him if he'd play if picked, and he just ignored the question. So he asked him again and he said yes, he'd play if picked but he didn't sound too happy about. You'd think he'd be the first centre picked.

5. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The main thing is that none of our players get injured while playing SOO.

6. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    It has it's advantages too, I'm not sure if we win the last two games if some of our players don't play in the City/Country and Test the other week.

7. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Look i know there are a lot of posters on here who prefer we don't have many players play origin,as they either don't care about origin or are worried manly sustain an injury.But let's be honest at the end of the day most of us will sit down to watch it & will want nsw to win the series.

8. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    There's also the lift that players seem to get after playing rep footy too. 

9. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    we should build a statue of this guy outside the stadium. He wins us games, lots of them