James Hasson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Really the first time I have seen guy play and he's lean & big but if he can get some mungrel into his game he could be very good.

I have liked what I have seen so far thou and I didnt expect him to play to much NRL with Chee Kam signature.

manlyfan76 said:
Chee Kam injured again on the weekend. Agree about Hasson having potential.

Injuries happen and this year hasnt been a good one but he will have a big one in the coming years.

Hasson gets mistaken alot by the commentators for Lawrence. More than just a passing similarity between the 2. Another a couple of years in the gym and he'll be a clone.

Masked Eagle said:
Hasson gets mistaken alot by the commentators for Lawrence. More than just a passing similarity between the 2. Another a couple of years in the gym and he'll be a clone.

Yes I found them annoying yesterday when they were talking about Lawrence's fantastic leg drive. Trouble was it was Hasson taking the ball up.

I have also been impressed by Hasson. A young guy who is a big unit and has potential for the future. He just goes about his role, while not being spectacular, does his job hitting the ball up. He does have good leg drive and could develop into a Lawerence as he seems a mobile forward. I love how all the players that have stepped up from NSW cup
have shown with meaningful minutes they have potential to be permanent 1st graders or at least good back up players.

We havent got many from the Sharks I can only remember Terence Seu Seu and Jye Mullane. I think Long was signed to the Beagles.

Rambo1987 said:
We havent got many from the Sharks I can only remember Terence Seu Seu and Jye Mullane. I think Long was signed to the Beagles.

Mullane was a legend...not a great player at all but memorable....

Travis burns was from the sharks? Not a world beater but was pretty decent for us at the time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8