James Hasson - The forgotten

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I've seen alot of talk about our forward pack this year and next but not much on this guy. He has had very limited minutes ( averaging about 15) but i think he is a definite player of the future, listed at 105kg and 193cm he seems to be a Lawerence type player and he is only young- 22? He has gone about his work with no fuss and has done nothing wrong and if he grows into his body with a few more kgs of muscle I think he would be very handy. I'd love to see him in the clear to see if he has Lawerence like speed on not.
I hope he keeps improving because he IS a long term prospect.

Yeah hits the line hard and fast. The way its looking he will get plenty of game time next week.

Needs more minutes on the field. Should get some this week with our injuries.

Imagine him in one or two more years of first grade he is only 21 years of age. He will be still adding bulk for a few years so fingers crossed he keeps developing.

Hasson was rated a great line running backrower at Cronulla in TC & has an offload. What we are seeing now is a kid just getting his body used to the speed & physical upgrade in NRL - plenty more to his game.

Fluffy said:
I would never Hoffle the Hass

No one could hoffle the Hass, even if they wanted to.

This is a man who made his own type of Avocado (king of the fruits & conquerer of vegetables), is so good at tackling that it's unfair for him to use his arms so he just uses his face & inspired that guy from Knight Rider to name himself after The Hass.

He's pretty much the new Shane Rodney.

If its still up, have a look at his highlights vid on YouTube, from when he was playing for the sharks under 20s. Fast, breaks the line often, big tackles.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8