Jade Anderson released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..!

"Personal reasons"

Wonder if it he personally wants to play somewhere else?

sheesh, we coulda swapped him for jac or cheese!

Hope he's got a better deal elsewhere. Just didn't quite make it. Been there too long on development contracts.

I think he probably saw his way forward to the NRL squad being blocked by the signing of Saab & Christian T.

hopefully he gets an opportunity elsewhere whether in NRL or some other vocation

Gee , look what happens when a player does not even make Ryan;s ist and reserve grade Yart line ups Talk about a mover and shaker . [ Just being light hearted of course and like all of your posts] , So can only wish him well , has some real ability and especially when he had some room to move and even thought at one stage that he could develop into a JAC type winger . Didn "t quite make it at Manly [ just another example of what a tough gig ist grade level is ] but maybe elsewhere

Wow we spent so much time with this guy on a development contract for zip! I know that is the possibility and the nature of the beast but gee him being on a development contract for 20 years has wasted a development opportunity for another talented kid.

Always thought his name sounded like an um... female adult... "performer". Or something. Or so I've been told...

Wingers are a dime a dozen in the NRL - there is always some young, quick, powerful athlete who can catch, run and tackle. Every club manages to unearth one or two a year. We've just signed two rookie wingers with NRL experience and we also have learnt that one of the 2019 SG Ball wingers is training with NRL squad. We have plenty of depth on wing now so understandable that Jade moves on.

Always thought his name sounded like an um... female adult... "performer". Or something. Or so I've been told...

I have been told that your adult "performer" name is the colour of your underwear and the last thing you ate ..

Personally I don't see myself as the Red Fruitcake type ...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10