Its that obvious its laughable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Its just so obvious its becoming laughable..

OUR back line... especially the edges are seriously a joke. the glimpses of "form" you see are from the majority of forwards as our pack at times holds it own.

BUT THE BACKS..... what a disgrace.. Ok we dont have Tommy at fullback so Walks is out of position BUT whilst ever Des keeps burying his head in the sand and picking Garrick, Parker, Suli and Saab as combos on the edges we are F*#c**....
combined that with Foran who is really way past his best and an out of form DCE and we are a joke of a team leaking 40 points per game and 90% of those tries come through our edges... SO ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE mad scientist its obvious to my grandmother who has NO idea..
We are the laughing stock of the comp.. So embarrassing I have to laugh at it myself whilst watching.

Garrick- Is a turnstile.. look up the dictionary for turnstile defender and there will be a pic of Ruben Garrick....arm out going one way , body out of balance going the other way, eyes closed and an attacker pushing past his arm... TRY time.. The guy seriously looks afraid to tackle or contest a ball.

Parker- Look up the dictionary under slow foot work and a pic of mr Parker will be front and centre.. he has heart but seriously no speed or footwork at all, you can see every time the attack comes his way his pedaling in the wrong direction or in super slow mo, the guy knows he lacks the speed and it shows in his game play he has zero confidence in stopping attacking plays. He also needs to be taught how to catch and hold a ball and how to throw a pass and we shouldn't be doing that for him in an NRL side .. So back to park footy my man!

Saab- Ok maybe his young and inexperienced but did anyone tell him that being a footy player meant that you actually had to tackle, not just run with the ball... he has no footy smarts whatsoever, rushing out for no reason, arm grabbing and not using his height at all to his advantage.. His defence or lack of is up there with Garrick and this is why we are leaking so many points.

Suli-- another one that must have been at KFC whilst his junior coaches where talking about how to tackle, I cant recall him hitting hard and low, just grabs at a jersey and as the attacker pushes away he stops in disbelief...WTF... wheres the second effort.

Crocker- Sorry bud but no matter how many injury setbacks you have had not matter how much of a "big" thing you were in your junior days you just don't have it at NRL level, especially at hooker, a position that demands footy smarts, solid defence, crisp passing and a running game.. He has ZERO of those attributes .

In summation whilst Des keeps these 5 guys in our team we will NEVER win a game with them there..
Its that simple and laughable because its there for all to see and why cant we make the necessary changes rather than talking the Bulls#*t.. we have character in this team, we need to hold the ball, we need to talk more, we are one win away from turning this around..blah blah..

Simple solution- Piss those 5 numpties off to Blacktown and let them get the wooden spoon.

Tommy to fullback
Harper and Walker to centre
Funa to one wing and oh how I wish we had that "slow to get back for kick returns winger" Jorgie boy back
Shuster to 5/8, Foz to bench
Cust to hooker.

1- Tommy T
2- Funa
3- Walker
4- Harper
5- Koula/ Tuipulotu..ANYONE other than the dead beats above until Jorge gets back
6- Schuster
7- DCE
8- Paseka
9- Cust
10- Taupau
11- Sironen
12- Olakau'atu
13- Jake T

14- Foran
15- Aloiai
16- Keppie
17- Sipley

18- Gosiewski
19- Saddler

I would back this side to beat the current side Des is trotting out there and beat them by 13+... and the irony is more than half the side are the same players... I would even coach them to do so.. simple instructions..
punch holes hard into the middle forwards then throw it wide to the edges and run like hell as nobody on the edges has a hope in hell of stopping points.

Thats the basic game plan of every team that plays us.

Good side! Very good side! I still think Saab might come on not sure why - just think he will... especially if we get a kicker who can put up a bomb that gives him a chance to score!
Agree, thats why I wrote it may be his just young and inexperienced but as a group he is part of the reason we are being flogged week in week out.

He needs another year or two before he fills out a bit and gets some footy smarts about him.

Its just so obvious its becoming laughable..

OUR back line... especially the edges are seriously a joke. the glimpses of "form" you see are from the majority of forwards as our pack at times holds it own.

BUT THE BACKS..... what a disgrace.. Ok we dont have Tommy at fullback so Walks is out of position BUT whilst ever Des keeps burying his head in the sand and picking Garrick, Parker, Suli and Saab as combos on the edges we are F*#c**....
combined that with Foran who is really way past his best and an out of form DCE and we are a joke of a team leaking 40 points per game and 90% of those tries come through our edges... SO ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE mad scientist its obvious to my grandmother who has NO idea..
We are the laughing stock of the comp.. So embarrassing I have to laugh at it myself whilst watching.

Garrick- Is a turnstile.. look up the dictionary for turnstile defender and there will be a pic of Ruben Garrick....arm out going one way , body out of balance going the other way, eyes closed and an attacker pushing past his arm... TRY time.. The guy seriously looks afraid to tackle or contest a ball.

Parker- Look up the dictionary under slow foot work and a pic of mr Parker will be front and centre.. he has heart but seriously no speed or footwork at all, you can see every time the attack comes his way his pedaling in the wrong direction or in super slow mo, the guy knows he lacks the speed and it shows in his game play he has zero confidence in stopping attacking plays. He also needs to be taught how to catch and hold a ball and how to throw a pass and we shouldn't be doing that for him in an NRL side .. So back to park footy my man!

Saab- Ok maybe his young and inexperienced but did anyone tell him that being a footy player meant that you actually had to tackle, not just run with the ball... he has no footy smarts whatsoever, rushing out for no reason, arm grabbing and not using his height at all to his advantage.. His defence or lack of is up there with Garrick and this is why we are leaking so many points.

Suli-- another one that must have been at KFC whilst his junior coaches where talking about how to tackle, I cant recall him hitting hard and low, just grabs at a jersey and as the attacker pushes away he stops in disbelief...WTF... wheres the second effort.

Crocker- Sorry bud but no matter how many injury setbacks you have had not matter how much of a "big" thing you were in your junior days you just don't have it at NRL level, especially at hooker, a position that demands footy smarts, solid defence, crisp passing and a running game.. He has ZERO of those attributes .

In summation whilst Des keeps these 5 guys in our team we will NEVER win a game with them there..
Its that simple and laughable because its there for all to see and why cant we make the necessary changes rather than talking the Bulls#*t.. we have character in this team, we need to hold the ball, we need to talk more, we are one win away from turning this around..blah blah..

Simple solution- Piss those 5 numpties off to Blacktown and let them get the wooden spoon.

Tommy to fullback
Harper and Walker to centre
Funa to one wing and oh how I wish we had that "slow to get back for kick returns winger" Jorgie boy back
Shuster to 5/8, Foz to bench
Cust to hooker.

1- Tommy T
2- Funa
3- Walker
4- Harper
5- Koula/ Tuipulotu..ANYONE other than the dead beats above until Jorge gets back
6- Schuster
7- DCE
8- Paseka
9- Cust
10- Taupau
11- Sironen
12- Olakau'atu
13- Jake T

14- Foran
15- Aloiai
16- Keppie
17- Sipley

18- Gosiewski
19- Saddler

I would back this side to beat the current side Des is trotting out there and beat them by 13+... and the irony is more than half the side are the same players... I would even coach them to do so.. simple instructions..
punch holes hard into the middle forwards then throw it wide to the edges and run like hell as nobody on the edges has a hope in hell of stopping points.

Thats the basic game plan of every team that plays us.

Did you forget how bad Jorge was last year?
He was on par with Garrick, Croker & Parker.
At least he had his day where as those others are absolute no hopers but Jorge's best is way past him. I get that ANYONE is better than Garrick.
It's pretty unfair to bin the 20y/o Saab after 3 games with this rabble of a side.
Used in the right way and playing in a better side he has real potential.

Jorge is worse than saab and garrick. Time is past for him, too slow in attack and defence for the modern game. I say persist with saab, bring a better centre to his side to help him out in defence. And then have tui or funa at the other wing instead of weak little garrick. Koula is about a few months or maybe a season away from First grade.

We are missing Jorge and Sirro. Both stabilise our defence more than they are given credit for. (Kicks are still an issue).

But without Fainu or a proper good hooker we are stuffed.

I said after Blacktowns first game I reckon that backline was better than out 1st grade team. They really do need ti make these changes. Guys like Tuipulotu, Harper and Funa need to come in

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8