1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's going to be a long weekend!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Whilst on tonight's performance we don't deserve to stay alive, one is hoping that we will get a chance to play next weekend.

I am shattered but as the Manly tragic that I am, I would hate us to die on that effort.

Will be supporting Titans, Dogs and Dragons to get up, though I have a bad feeling about this one!!!

2. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    when hall withdrew i had a bad feeling, we are wounded up front where it counts, hopefully we will get another chance against a team we know we can beat.

our hoodoo teams are the dragons and storm, i don't think we'll make the gf, but the final would be a fair result...

unfortunately the top 8 is bottom heavy, unlike other years, i don't fancy the bulldogs or the titans though they might lift.

wait and see....

it's just a game....

3. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Na CW, we are shot.

and deserve to be also

4. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
  5. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    We'll be right

No way Brisbane AND Newcastle get up Saturday, and Parra can't reverse 37-0.

Back next week!

6. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I agree NY Eagle.  My daughter just flew out to NY this morning by the way.  Anyway, Drugcastle won't win and neither will the Slime.  ergo, we're back next week.  Always better to see your team play, even badly, for a few weeks more than not at all. 

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    The fork has been in us and is already in the sink. We are that done

8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
  9. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Hopefully it is done and dusted tonight

I am fairly confident for some reason that we will be heading to the Gold Coast next weekend, and hopefully if we get through that one, the Dogs would be next up, while Melbourne, Brisbane and the Dragons bash themselves up and knock each other out on the other side of the draw

10. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I would be confident of beating both the coast and the Dogs. What you suggest is a dream scenario but there are a lot of maybes!!! First time I will have wanted to the Dogs to win for a long time.

11. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Any competent coach, looking at last nights game and others throughout the year, will just target Ms Williams.  Other than the Tits, am not confident any more of beating anyone.   

12. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Des has all the other coaches bamboozled and has them where he wants them. We are flying under the radar again.

13. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I just hope Newcastle and Brisbane lose tonight so I don't have to cheer for St George. I can easily see both of them winning tonight so I still might not have to :)

14. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,116 / 287
    In hindsight, we would have been better to lose to The Titans, and come 6th or 7th and play The Dogs or Tits.

Lyon would have had longer to recover. So too, Rodney, King and co.

15. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
  16. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Broncos smashing Titans... 28-10 first half
    It's up to the Dogs and Dragons, can't see Titans coming back.  I'm worried that the druggers will beat the dogs too, more than the Eels beating Saints

17. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Titans getting smashed was always on the cards, cant believe I am going to have to support both the Dogs & Dragons

18. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We're stuffed. One of Knights/Eels will win. need a massive comeback from the Titans to save us, and they got smashed in the first half.

19. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Titans closing in on the Broncos. Look like they'll run them down.

20. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    All down to the Dragons to keep our season alive. If they win we are off to play the Bongos in Bongoland!!!