It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Question to all in ST land?

Let’s assume our new coach is who we think it is!

So what happens to Cartwrong, does he remain assistant ??

Becomes the recruiting manager??

Or is paid out and ****ed off like Twenty??

If Des is happy for him to be assistant and Hoss is happy to swallow .........his errr......pride on being knocked back.....and stay as assistant I'm happy with that.
The dream would be Crusher back as Recruitment and Toovs as Football manager....The Dream Team !!!
Won't happen but its my.....errrrr..... wet ...noooo just Dream!!!

Yeah leave him on.
An assistant coach is just that.
I've got my doubts about his head coaching ability but would've given him half a years support.
But assistant is a different beast and with different responsibilities but still a big part of the machine and he's had success there.

If it is the difference between Des signing or nor signing, then I'm happy for Des to make the call.
If Des has already signed, then I'll be happy with whatever decision he has made.
I think that makes sense.

I'm a stupid trolling moron with no friends.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt with that one!!

Haven’t ever attacked you personally and would prefer to get the same in return.

As far as my bigotry is concerned , it’s a free world isn’t it, you can believe in your Sky Fairy’s and that’s your thing, it’s just not mine!!

And, I’ve already stated , and stand behind it, that I’ll never forgive Des for what happened BUT given the crisis we are in he’s probably the best choice moving forward.

And sorry, but I’m not going anywhere and will probably be here a LOT longer than your 4th incarnation!!

Can never understand how any sized farm is retired! @;)

Yeah I agree .

My daughters parents in law have 150 acres at Cooroy in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.

They bought a caravan ( only because we had one I think) but claim they can’t go away much due to the cows, the ducks, the chooks, the sheep, the Alpaca AND the cat!

FMD, you want to retire and travel then DONT HAVE ANIMALS!!

Sky fairys? Bigotry 101 folks you can't help yourself can you.. sigh

If you dont believe ok fair enough but no need to throw cheap 2 cent comments at what i believe in as thats an insult to my faith you get it? 1.6 billion Christians in the world so obviously im not alone. Any ways ill forgive you if you ask for it but i doubt you will, blood from a stone i suppose.
As for the 4th whatever lol this is my 2nd account senility has defeated you (jokes)

Me apologise or ask for forgiveness!!

That’s gold.

And have you heard of this quaint little thing we have called democracy??

It means you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want and we can ( hopefully) get along.

Unlike in many parts of the world where religious zealots control whatever is said!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8