It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Never underestimate the P P C . Look how they have suppressed and tried to indoctrinate us poor Numb Nuts and Punchies
giphy.gif

I think @TerryRandall has provided a more well rounded argument about the subject than I have... particularly in his reference to open borders, wealth redistribution and NWO agenda. There are certain banking families and wealthy elites, who have been controlling pretty much everything for centuries. The issue of social justice has been incorrectly perceived as being a fight between the “battlers” and those that might be considered “wealthy” to the average man. That is a complete lie... most people don’t actually realise that around 50% of all the worlds assets are controlled by less than 100 people. And there in lies the real problem. Politics is really just theatre... it ensures the population remains divided at all times... and it’s the same almost everywhere in the world.
Yes, to think we spend large amounts time and resources debating whether boys can/should/must wear dresses while significant amount of people in the world die from malnutrition and preventable disease is appealing really.

Yes, to think we spend large amounts time and resources debating whether boys can/should/must wear dresses while significant amount of people in the world die from malnutrition and preventable disease is appealing really.
So Muzz, we should stop mas-debating and wasting our resources so the world can be fed and rid of disease? Let me get my magic wand.................
giphy.gif

Perfectly stated mate... the scariest element to this whole subject, is that there doesn’t appear to be any way of slowing the thing down. I watched something on YouTube the other night where someone went to the trouble of recording every major news outlet in America speaking about a leftist issue that they were trying to pass off as an expression of free thought. Every single one of them said exactly the same thing, word for word. They even had the same expression of sincerity and righteous intent on their faces while they read from their scripts.

Or CNN rambling on about what a disgusting pig Trump is and then spending the next hour talking and laughing about the size of his 'old boy'.

So Muzz, we should stop mas-debating and wasting our resources so the world can be fed and rid of disease? Let me get my magic wand.................
giphy.gif
I think he was just pointing out the exhorbitant amount of media coverage, time and money that is given to certain topics in Western civilisation... and that not much is said or done about other more serious humanitarian issues by all these social justice warriors. Debate Has been around since as far back as recorded history takes us... and @MuzztheEagle appears to be a strong advocate for educated debate... going off what he’s written in his previous posts.

I know, I know... let me fix that for you... Has anyone heard anything obout Des signing yet? When do you think it’s going to be announced? #nextweek.

I heard the sticking point in the negotiations was his mullet ...... The PPC will not abide it and the Dill Pickle Munchers are adamant that he signs a no sausage roll clause ... the Punchies and numb-nuts are still slow reading page one and the God Botherers are mumbling In'sahala and the Salad dodgers haven't returned from the buffet yet ..... the selfie takers have been distractd by the mirror in the bathroom and are as useless as ever ......

The DSD and the NSD will need to come to some accomodation if things are to proceed ,...

I heard the sticking point in the negotiations was his mullet ...... The PPC will not abide it and the Dill Pickle Munchers are adamant that he signs a no sausage roll clause ... the Punchies and numb-nuts are still slow reading page one and the God Botherers are mumbling In'sahala and the Salad dodgers haven't returned from the buffet yet ..... the selfie takers have been distractd by the mirror in the bathroom and are as useless as ever ......

The DSD and the NSD will need to come to some accomodation if things are to proceed ,...
Something needs to be done... there is a sense of growing unrest amongst the factions on here... and I know for a fact that there are certain “affiliates” who have been quietly working to bring about instability to their own organisation... and then there’s the ongoing agenda of Silvertails chief protagonist @Mark from Brisbane. If moves aren’t made to reign him in... I fear this joint will eventually erupt.

He must have signed but the club can't officially announce it.

If he wasn't signed or about to sign the media would be having a field day delivering the negative news with an agreement not being reached and the club still on the lookout for a coach.
They can't post positive news, it politically incorrect to post positive Manly news.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10