It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I am wondering what or who forced this turn around in attitude to Hasler ...... I can't imagine Penn thought of it, .... if Gorman has taken control and "influenced" Penn .. then there may be hope for the side .... and a revision of my attitude to ....
#GormantheMemberWhisperer

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Eagle has landed , Des is back !!!
Congratulations to our owners for taking the right steps to bring the fans back and success back to Manly .
There has been some criticism for the Penns and doubt about their passion and commitment to our club and although they left us supporters in some doubt , there is no doubt from the direction they are heading that they want the Manly club to succeed .
The Penns have put a step forward to heal old wounds with Des for the benefit of our club and us fans should all follow suit by embracing change and embracing the club by signing up as proud members and play a part
of making Manly Great again !!!

The Great John F Kennedy once said
Ask not what your country can do for you , ask what you can do for your country

My fellow Sea eagle supporters , take note of the wise words of JFK and go all the way to make our club Great once again .

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/

popup-earlybird-2.png

mozgrame

Engorged member
I am wondering what or who forced this turn around in attitude to Hasler ...... I can't imagine Penn thought of it, .... if Gorman has taken control and "influenced" Penn .. then there may be hope for the side .... and a revision of my attitude to ....
#GormantheMemberWhisperer

I'll try...but I can't promise anything.

In the past.......I've killed grudges with bear hugs!! :devil:

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I was anti-Des too after he left for the Dogs but circumstances change. You can’t hold it against anyone who changes their view with the benefit of new information or a different perspective. It’s called life. That’s why I say my views are firm but never fixed!
I was directly behind Des in a boarding queue a couple of days after he abandoned us. I was torn between saying something about him abandoning us and staying quiet because a man who'd rebuilt our club and delivered two premierships deserved his privacy. I went with the latter.
Life is so far from black and white. Our heroes are far from perfect. This particular one is out there and that's often what makes people a bit special.
Yes it hurt when he left. Happy to have him back.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We are not going off half a cock are we .... this place will be ground zero if Carty is named as coach ... #nextweek
We are not going half cock . We are going with FULL FAITH.
I have heard enough to believe . Lyall Gorman has said we will be very happy with our new coach . He knows we wont be happy with Carty .
Have faith feathered friend @Woodsie .

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
The Bitter Bulldogs respond at the Kennel ....

But our ex coach deswanker is apparently on the verge of signing a new deal with manly and announcement will be next week.

How stupid can manly be?

manly are a basket case

This could be our ticket to get rid of Foran!

I don't care where he coaches as long as it is never here. No one who wants to be part of a quality spine will go near him because he coaches instinct & talent out of players. The good thing is all the residual plods we have from his tenure can **** off over to him.

I just had a look at the manly forum, they are seriously struggling and mostly cheering for des hasler, he totally ****ed their club and they had to rort the salary cap to try and get out of it... they failed at that. Kick them out the NRL won’t miss there 5000 supporters

Can’t wait until we play them on our turf with him as coach. Whoever is seated in front of the coaches box must have a sign saying **** you Des. In saying that. Are Manly stupid. He ruined there club as well. Toovey must be feeling very hard done by.

Good. He can finally DEStroy Manly once & for all.

He's always coached Manly the same way he did us. Des doesn't focus on attack, he focuses on defence.

I reckon a few players will jump ship if he signs (surely Marty T being one).

Be careful what you wish for Manly Fans :D

The problem is that Dessies coaching style is old school. Nobody coaches like that (and has success) these days.

Seems an odd fit. He spent millions on facilities at Belmore for no result. Manly apparently have poor facilities. Thats why Barrett left.
And their bad news gets badder.
They'll be paying for it...

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I was directly behind Des in a boarding queue a couple of days after he abandoned us. I was torn between saying something about him abandoning us and staying quiet because a man who'd rebuilt our club and delivered two premierships deserved his privacy. I went with the latter.
Life is so far from black and white. Our heroes are far from perfect. This particular one is out there and that's often what makes people a bit special.
Yes it hurt when he left. Happy to have him back.
I think back then a quick pantsing of him would've been acceptable...

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Not done yet Bozo, the Penn’s have an astonishing record of fukking things up. Just hope Penn walked away from the meeting saying I’ll hand this over to Lyall now to complete the formalities.
This is a step in the right direction . We should all be happy that things are changing for the better and not remain bitter
Look towards a bright future . It is possible . Who would have thought that Des would be possible ?

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
I urge everyone who has contact with Lyle Gorman to do so.
If the club wants immediate improvement in memberships/home crowds/and wins on the paddock, then they need to get des to sign on the dotted line.
This is what the fans want, a die hard manly man at the helm.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I urge everyone who has contact with Lyle Gorman to do so.
If the club wants immediate improvement in memberships/home crowds/and wins on the paddock, then they need to get des to sign on the dotted line.
This is what the fans want, a die hard manly man at the helm.
The deal is done, have patience Des is flying back from o/s family holiday.

Can’t have a big announcement without him

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16