It really is time to step up for....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
Let's face it, I know it's a team game
But in my opinion Choc Gift Killer Balin Matai
Wolf when's he is fit are the only stars that gave been playing to their full potential.
We need Daly, Kieren, TRex, Snake and all the forwards to step up from tonight right through till the finals or we don't stand a chance we will be out the back door,
Yes this is stating the obvious but even the most bias supporter must admit there are few
That have been playing well below their potential, I know there have been all the injuries, but from reports we are over those
Now and in good shape.
So from tonight please show us fans what
Sort of chance we have at going Back to back
from Brooky tonite,
COME ON MANLY RIP IN.

I hope the boys up their aggression in defence tonight. We need to move off our line quicker & really hit the Canterbury players hard. Foz & Matai to pull off some big hits early to set the tone.

The game against Newcastle early in 2011 at Brookie springs to mind where we bashed them into submission & plenty of their players went off sick & sorry.

ManlyBacker said:
Another helpful woof post. Thanks for coming.

You MORON
nothing wrong with being passionate
and hoping your team gets an important
win.

Mals said:
I hope the boys up their aggression in defence tonight. We need to move off our line quicker & really hit the Canterbury players hard. Foz & Matai to pull off some big hits early to set the tone.

The game against Newcastle early in 2011 at Brookie springs to mind where we bashed them into submission & plenty of their players went off sick & sorry.
They did that very well but some times a silly
Mistake ( Whare) lucky bounce of the ball
The kick that went at right angles to the side line wolf has to play at it then they win scrum and barba bounces one off the post.
And having your star try scorer at brokky and origin fullback out, all contributes to a loss

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6